Chapter 37: I Still Love You

~Seth~

She was my mate, we would still be together right now if I hadn't of died and come back. I just wish for once she would open her eye's up and see the bad that is my brother.

I see the way she looks at him and it hurts. It mostly hurts that this was all a secret and she never said anything to me.

Why can't she realize that were meant for each other?

I love her. I always will and I can't help it. I still love her.

I just wish she felt the sameway about me, maybe she won't and doesn't. But I need to go and talk to her.

I text her as I sit down on a public bench the one where we sat on our first date. It was when she found out who I really was.

I loved how she didn't care.

I texted her and a moment later she responded.

Me: We need to talk. Meet me up where the gas station is.

Venus: ok.

------------------------20 minutes later----------

She arrived and sat next to me on the bench. I look over at the space in between us both. "Look I'm sorry about what I said."

I nodded, "You are?"

She looks over at me and smiles. "Yes."

"Me to. But I wanted to say something."
She turns her body to face me.

"I want to say I love you, either way if you choose him. I will always be your mate. You are the only good thing going in my life right now and I guess I was just scared to loose that. To loose you."

She then scoots over by my side to where we were touching.
I put my arm around her shoulder and she kisses me.

I kiss her back and pull away to smile.
"What was that for?"

"I want to be with you. Only you Seth."
I then sat back as she layed her head ontop of my chest.