Chapter 17: Hayley's

(Edited)

~Venus~

I walked to Aron's house and all I could think about was he is lying to you. I have to confront him about this all of it. But how?
I reached his house with my backpack and found him sitting on the porch.

I started to cry. He looks up at me and see's my scared and sad eyes.
''Venus?"

He comes and pulls me in for a hug.
I pull away quickly and wipe my face. "Look I know I'm not suppose to be here but I don't have any were else to go."

I sniffled and told him everything. I knew that I probably shouldn't have but he was the only person who gets me.

"Oh my gosh.'' He said it softly.

"Im sorry.'' He lays his hand on mine and I smile weakly at him.
''You can stay as long as you'd like."

"Thanks. Its just until I get back on my feet.''
I start unpacking and he asks, "Why didn't you ask Seth?"

"He and I are having complications."
He nods at me and comes over to help me unpack.

''I'm sorry."

"It's fine you were right. At this rate he will kill anybody if it comes to him being a werewolf."

''I can't do this" he says.
I stare at him wired and then listening got me understanding.

"He needs you."

"Why should I go to him?''

"Because your all he has left Venus. He has nowhere else to go either."
He sighs and I nod. "OK. I will then."

I pack up my stuff again and run out the front door to go and try to find Seth. He does need me, I also need him.
I hung my book bag over my shoulder and stared at Aron.

"Aron I-" he held his palm up.
"Its fine. Its fine."
He shrugged and I walked over to just pull him in for a hug.
I whisper in his ear "I'm sorry."

"I know."
He whispers back and I pull away to kiss him on the cheek.
"Goodbye."

Then I left and knew he couldn't be lying to me. Why on earth would he want to kill me?
There's no way.

I walked to Seth's and found him nowhere in sight. So I decided to walk back to Aron's or catch a bus to a hotel what not.
But then I heard it.

I heard his voice in the woods were I was standing. I walked around and finally moved tree to tree and hid behind one to see him and Hayley.

They were- kissing?

This is a nightmare, I just need to get out of here I need to leave! Then her eyes met mine and I started running away as fast as I could but I wasn't fast enough.

I was tackled to the ground by a angry Hayley and a emotionless Seth.
"Get off of me!"

"No!" She roared at me. "I said get off of ME!" I then blow her away using my power air.

"You whore!"

"Stop guys alright!" Yelled Seth getting in between us both. ''Venus what are you doing here?"

He asked looking unhappy. I Got to my feet and fixed my posture while glaring over Seth's shoulder at Hayley.
"Looking for you."

"What? You can't be here not now."

"Why are you with her?!"
I asked in loud volume.

"She understands me and is helping me through a very dark time for me."