Chapter 61: Cameron

~Venus~

"Who I am is who you are with me- as long as I'm alive, I'll be bringing you into the dark with me."

I was having the same night terror, the one with Aron's death. Why am I dreaming of him when Seth said he dreamt of me?

This does not make sense. "Aron! ARON! NOOO!!!!"

I sit up straight in the middle of the cave. The place we all know as hell.
How did I get here?

Then I flinched at everysingle voice I heard in my head.

Whispers in the dark, the monsters that we call demons. I walk towards the sound of a voice.
He turns around and smiles at me sitting on the throne.

"What am I doing here? Who are you!?"

He chuckled and grinned evily.
"I...am the king of hell. The names Cameron sweetheart."

I looked at him in disgust and then watched him as he stood up and out from the throne. He snapped his fingers and the two body guards left his side.

I then remembered. Cameron sounded so familiar...

I look at him. "Cameron, your- you're Aron's brother."
His dark black hair with green eyes staring down at me.

"Ding ding ding! What's your prize? I don't know a certain someone may know why a somebody is having terrors about her lover?"
He stares up at me with puppy dog eyes and shakes his head laughing.

"How did you-?"

"Babe I know you more than my brother. I been watching you for quite sometime and I must say I'm impressed."
He walks up close to me and his forehead almost touched mine.

"Don't call me babe, sweetheart, or any of your silly and pity words! I have a name. That name is used with power, Venus Green."

He gave me a crooked smile. "Man no wonder Aron likes you. Your so fiesty and full of bravery. I like that in a woman."

"To bad I'm spoken for."
I said sarcastically as I gave him a rude look.

"So you wanna know or not hon? If you do then you best be nice to me. Bow down before me."

He walks back a few feet so we saw eachothers full bodies. "Really?"

"Kneel!"
I did as he said so and he smiled. "Good."

He then begins talking. "Your having different terrors, well visions of Aron because you are scared he will become the darkness you always where afraid of facing. Am I right?"

I began shaking. "You- just tell me why I dreamt of him dying."

"Like I said gorgeous. He had to die from the darkness he was. You underestimate how much love and affection my brother has for you. If he ever comes to the dark side ruling next to me; it wouldn't be to long until he kills himself full of guilt."

I look away and realized he was right. "What about Seth? He dreamt of the opposite."

"Boss, some person says they want to talk to you."
He nods and gestures them away with his hand annoyed.

"Look Venus, you seem like the type of girl that can figure things out on her own. Your stronger than you know. You think Aron's the only one with bad blood, look in the mirror."

I look straight at him this time and he grins. ''Next time we meet will be in person. Bye and good luck."

''Wait!" I shouted but before I could stop him he sent me back home.

I was standing in my hotel room and I saw what time it was. Nine in the morning.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. What just happened?

~Terra~

I was dreaming, but it felt so real. I felt so much pain and suffer like I felt this feeling before. The place looked so familiar to me.

I was in a cave and it had guards in black cloaks. I enter a room that looked like a ballroom but had only one chair in the center.

A throne.

Then people appeared to me, others weren't people but demons. I sensed it.
I look around and hear an see them. They couldn't seem to notice me or see me for that matter.

So I listened.

Aron, he was on his knees in front of this man on the throne. He had dark hair with green eyes. I looked over to the right side to see- mom.

She wore a long dress that went passed the floor. She was standing next to the mans side.

"Please just let her go!"
Shouted and begged Aron.

''I can't do that. You see brother she belongs to me now, to the dark. The queen of evil has finally arrived. She doesn't want to leave and as matter of fact- she wants you to get out."

"Please, Listen to me Venus! Open your eyes! Terra needs you I need you! Don't listen to him!"

She gave him a wired look and then looked away. Then when she met his eyes again she smiled and her eyes glowed a dark red. "Insindia!"
She waved her hands at him and a bunch of shadows appeared.

"Attack!" She yelled and began chanting. But this time the chanting sounded more like the demon language.

"Ova lov equ mel desinhle mecinle a vex!"

Then Aron was pushed out from here and I gasped. "He is ok right?"

He asked Venus sounding with no concern. "Of course. He just isn't in hell."

"Good."

"I will go tell the others war is among us."
She walks off and he stops her. "Wait, not yet. Let's see what he does. He still loves you so he will be back. So we kill him next time we see him."

"Ok. Agreed."

Then I gasp as I wake up in my bed realizing this was not a dream. It was something else...Something more.

I sensed something was coming. Death.

~•~

So I want to say that I accept reading requests and even if you don't ask; I still read my followers books. Love you guys!!!

~•~