Chapter 35: Hiding My Feelings

~Venus~

I stayed up all night waiting for Aron to answer me. I texted him continuously.

(V-Venus)

(A- Aron)

44 minutes ago...

V: Hey it's me, I was wondering if you and I would talk about what happened earlier at Starbucks. Text me.

48 minutes ago...

V: Aron we really need to talk. ANSWER YOUR FLIPPIN PHONE!!!!😠😧

Just a few seconds later...

A: I'm coming over.😜So chill weirdo.

A: Where are you staying at?

V: Hotel Inn

A: On my way. See you in 5😉

I laugh and smile at the text he sent me. I then hear a knock at my hotel door.

I opened it up and find myself face to face with Seth.
"Hey you."
He said as he was grinning at me.

"How did you know where I was staying?"

"I may have um...followed you."
I playfully punched him in the shoulder and smiled.

"You creep."

"May I come in?"

"Um. I-I was about to go to sleep."
I lied of course.

"Please it's urgent."
I then hesitate once more and let him in. He will only be here for a minute, what's the harm?

I shut my door and sat down next to him on my bed. "So you like staying at a hotel?"

"Yeah, and then no. People are too friendly." We both laughed and he looked down.

"Have you talked to Aron?"
He asked me and I was shocked. Yet I was confused.

"Why?"

"Because um. There's something I need to talk to you about."
I then listened to what he had to say and freaked.

"Aron remembers only because his brain is making him remember. He doesn't want to be a dark angel but you have to remember he is one."

"Seth I know, what's up?"

He looks away for a brief moment just to turn back and look into my green eyes.

"This is some mess. Aron is connected to you somehow."

I stand up and sigh with frustration.
"REALLY SETH JUST STOP!"

"Stop what?!"

"Being all protective and lying about Aron to me! If it's not that then it is jealousy!!"

He stood up and was a just a few feet away. "Hey listen to me you can't deny you been different lately towards me! Towards...towards him." He said the last sentence like he wanted to die.

Tears leaked out from his eyes.
"Seth what are you saying?"

"That you have feelings for him. For my brother just stop lying already."

"FEELINGS!"

"Yeah."

"That's not true!"
He moved forward and came close to me and grabbed my hand. He held I and I saw his teary eyes.

"Look me in the eye's when you say that. Look at me and tell me you don't have feelings for my brother."

I couldn't. Because it was true, I did have a connection with Aron and I wasn't sure how Seth found out or knew. What is going on?

I looked down and started to sob. "Seth I'm sorry," I said as I began to feel the tear drops fall down onto my shirt.

"It's ok. You two deserve each other." He said rudely and walked to open up the door.

I stopped him.

"Seth please!" I cried out to him just like before. But at least this time I was for sure in love with him, but maybe people drift apart?

He turns around to look at me and his face full of anger.
"Don't bother calling."

"Seth!"
He then opens my door to have a Aron who was about to knock with his hand raised.

"Oh hey..." He said awkwardly.

He out his hand back down to his side and looked over Seth's shoulder to see me. "Venus?"
Then was punched in the face.

By Seth.

"Seth stop!" But he wouldn't and he repeatedly punched Aron until he fell to the ground.

"Seth what the hell?!"
Aron said as he felt his split lip.

"You stole my girlfriend you prick!"
I then got in between them and put both my hands in as I stood in the middle.

"Stop! If you guys continue to fight then I am never going to see you guys again! But if you want to fight go ahead the blood will be on your hands and I won't forgive either of you. Because I care for you both!"
I then walked off and left them hanging.

___________________________

Ooooo it's getting serious. Lol.

Comment #Mystery/Thriller or #Werewolf if you guys are interested In me checking your book out. Thanks. :)