Chapter 27: The End of us

(Edited)

~Venus~

I was calling and calling his name but he just was bleeding out like he was dying. "Seth!!!"

I kicked and screamed as I had arms pull me into the back of a Van. It wasn't the same one but it looked like it for sure.

I had a bag over my head and I cried out for him even when I knew he couldn't hear me.
Maybe he could...?

Seth please help me...

I did everything I could because I felt weak and if I did more concentrating, I think I might pass out.

I was still fighting when they all tried to get me out of the Van.
But it was no use, I was a goner.

Really all I thought about was Seth, if he was dead or is almost.
I was scared to death.

Then I was being tied up to a chair when they removed the bag from my head and I found myself in a dark room.

It looked like an old shelter.
I then thought back to when I was in the hospital two hours ago. What Aron said to me freaked me out in a way. Then somehow it made me feel better and safe.

He doesn't know of course that I heard him say those things but I guess I'm glad he didn't.

"I am never leaving you again you hear me. Never."

"I love you."

But he lied to me...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

~Seth~

"Seth!!!"
My heart I could hear pounding out of my chest. I tried to get up but ended up falling down.

I saw him and other two guys take her away. My mate!
"I'm...coming."
I then heard her voice that gave me the strength to get up on my legs.

Seth please help me...

I then look up and my eyes turning one red and the other golden brown. I then transform into full wolf form and run towards her scent.

I know where she is.

I ran towards her to go save her. It was horror, I could feel her pain. He's torturing her. That sick doosh bag.

Then it just made me want to get there faster. I growled and kicked up my speed a little bit. I then found a shelter that looked about abandoned and unused for at least 10 years.

Until now.

Seth if you can hear me, don't do it.

Why not?

He wants you to come so he can kill you.

Then let him try.

No Seth!

I then bust the double doors down and still in wolf form. I run to Venus that was in the middle of the room with a spotlight on her.

She had a bloody forehead and black eye. I whimper and almost make it to her until my father jumps out in front of me.

I growled at him.

"This is for the best boy!"

"Seth!"
Venus tried her best to get to me but all she was able to do was watch me die.

Just know that I'm sorry Venus, for everything.

I then lock eyes with her green ones and then get back to my father. I growl and show my teeth.