well heck

Gavin looked around while he followed Jimmy down the dark alley, partially regretting his decision to be a part of this plan. Jimmy had decided that he wanted to murder people, but instead of just chasing them he actually wanted to lure them in. That's where Gavin came in. 

"Ok... just lie down there." Jimmy ordered, pointing to the ground. Gavin hesitantly did as he was told.

"Alright. Now what?" Gavin questioned. His eyes widened in both embarrassment and horror as Jimmy crawled on top of him, straddling his torso.

"Now I'll let Knifey tickle you! I'll do my usual thing, and all you need to do is scream!" Jimmy told him. Gavin cringed as Jimmy pressed the cold metal blade up to his skin, an insane smile creeping onto his face. The young killer began to giggle loudly as he growl threats at him, and for the first time in a long time, Gavin felt actual fear. He wasn't used to being the victim. Gavin screeched in fear, pretending to try and get away. He saw someone walk past, so he upped his performance. 

"H-Help me! Please!" Gavin cried, pretending to cry. The man looked at him, his eyes wide. He watched as he ran over, grabbing Jimmy under his arms as he lifted him off of Gavin's torso. Gavin quickly ran behind the man, holding him tightly as Jimmy slipped from his grip. He watched as Jimmy turned, shoving the blade into the man's stomach, twisting it roughly. The two watched as the man fell to the ground, holding his stomach before he went limp. 

"This is fun! Let's do it again!" Jimmy giggled excitedly. Gavin sighed, nodding.He got back down on the ground, Jimmy quickly crawling on top of him. They repeated this process five time, killing a total of thirteen people before they stopped walking by out of fear of being taken by the "shadow monsters". 

"I don't think anyone else is coming... not right now, at least." Gavin sighed, looking up at his partner. Jimmy frowned. 

"Aww... I guess we should start organizing these bodies. It was so fun though! I wish you would've played with me and Knfiey sooner..." Jimmy muttered as he stood up. Gavin smirked. 

"You two like it when I play with you, huh?" Gavin questioned. Jimmy nodded. 

"Yep! Now come over here and help me drag these bodies." Jimmy ordered. Gavin did as he was told, knowing that Jimmy was still feeling a bit crazy. He didn't exactly want a knife to the back. Gavin watched as Jimmy somehow picked up two of the corpses, slinging them over his shoulders. Despite how small Jimmy was, he was actually pretty strong. Gavin glanced over as the killer roughly tossed the bodies into a nearby dumpster. He did the same. As they were about to get rid of the last corpse when they heard police sirens coming from the distance. The two exchanged a glance before they dumped the last body. Gavin was about to run when he noticed that Jimmy wasn't, instead pulling out his knife. 

"Come on, Casket! It's not worth it!" Gavin exclaimed, grabbing the younger man by the wrist as he began to run again. Jimmy let out an angry hiss, but he followed. He didn't really have choice anyways. Gavin's grip was tight. After a few minutes they were able to get somewhere that they knew the police wouldn't find them. Gavin let go of Jimmy's wrist.

"I could've killed them, Gavin!" Jimmy growled, glaring up at him. Gavin frowned, looking down. He noticed that Jimmy's wrist was now bruised shades of purple and black. He hoped that Jimmy wouldn't notice.

"Just-... it's fine. I'm quite sure that you'll have plenty of chances to fight the cops in the future." Gavin sighed. Jimmy just rolled his eyes, putting his knife back in his pocket. 

"You're just scared that I'll kill your sister... I didn't even get to drink any blood." Jimmy muttered, giving him a sulky little pout. Gavin chuckled, and without thinking, he patted the top of his head gently. Jimmy's hair was actually pretty soft. Much to Gavin's surprise, he didn't seem to mind it all that much. 

"Listen, you can drink my blood later, alright? We should get somewhere safer first." Gavin told him. Jimmy glanced up at him curiously, giving him a little grin. He slapped his hand over his mouth when he realized what he had said. 

"You're gonna let me drink your blood, huh Gavvy~?" Jimmy giggled. Gavin shivered as Jimmy snaked his arms around his neck, pulling him close. 

"J-Jimmy... wait..." Gavin whimpered, his cheeks turning bright red. 

"Aww what's wrong? Are you scared of little ol' me? Don't worry! I promise I'll make it quick~." Jimmy purred. Gavin could feel himself tensing up. He couldn't get away. There was no going back.  

oh me oh my someone's gonna die