Birds are Evil!

Toast jumped as something slammed itself against the window, then falling to the ground. He saw Ghost look out the window. Toast winced as Ghost screamed, sliding down onto the floor.

"What is it Sir?" Toast asked, sliding down onto the floor next to him.

"It's a bird." Ghost squeaked. Toast giggled a bit as Ghost pulled his arms and legs into his hoodie, which made him look kind of like a turtle.

"Birds can't hurt you, you know that Sir." Toast reassured him. He looked unconvinced. Ghost screeched yet again as the bird flew up into the window.

"It's looking at me!" Ghost screamed in terror. He ran up the stairs and locked himself in his room. Toast sighed as the bird flew away. He stood up, then walking up the stairs. He then walked over to Ghost's room, then seeing Jimmy's ghostly figure outside the door. Jimmy and Toast exchanged glances. Toast was surprised to see that Jimmy looked a little shaken up as well.

"Should I go in there?" Toast asked him.

"Only if you want to get shot, but be my guest." Jimmy giggled, motioning towards the door. Jimmy disappeared as Toast knocked on the door.

"C-Come in." Ghost mumbled through the door. Toast opened the door to see Ghost lowering his gun. Toast walked over to Ghost, sitting on the ground next to him.
"Why are so scared of birds?" Toast asked. Ghost glared at him.
"Because they're evil, Johnny. That's why." Ghost told him. Toast didn't question it. 

"Ok... but you know the birds can't get you in here, right?" Toast asked. 

"Really?" 

"Yes, Sir. They can't get you inside." Toast sighed. Ghost looked relieved. Toast could see all of Ghost's tension begin fade. 

"You're right..." Ghost sighed, resting his head on the side of his bed. Toast nodded, standing up. He walked over to the door, making sure to close it quietly.  

(A/N Sorry for the short chapter!)