he's a nervous boi

Gavin held his face in his hands as he sat in his brothers room, hiding. Jimmy probably thought that he was a complete wuss.  He sighed, looking around the room. Gavin jumped when he heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"Gavin? May I talk to you, please?" Toast questioned quietly. 

"There isn't really much to talk about, but I guess." Gavin sighed, opening the door. Toast walked in, sitting on his bed. 

"So, why did you run away?" Toast asked, patting the bed next to him. Gavin sat down. 

"I... I don't know. I guess I just got really freaked out." Gavin muttered. Toast smiled kindly.

"You know, after you ran away Jimmy freaked out as well. He was blushing pretty hard. He's also partially passed out on the floor." Toast told him. Gavin's eyes widened in surprise.

"That sounds awesome." Gavin giggled. Toast thought for a moment.

"...you should go look. I'll be even more 'awesome' if you go and see it for yourself. Then you guys can go kill people or whatever." Toast offered. 

"I don't think so... he probably thinks I'm an idiot." Gavin muttered.

"That's not true! I can tell that you have feelings for him, and I have a feeling that he likes you as well." Toast explained.

"Really?" Gavin questioned. Toast laughed at his excitement.

"Yep! I'm certain." Toast stated. Gavin smiled.

"I guess I should believe you. You are my brother, after all." Gavin sighed. 

"That's good. I have no reason to lie, and besides, I don't like lying to people." Toast told him. Gavin nodded. He finally stood up, glancing over the railing to see that Jimmy actually was on the floor. Gavin decided to try and talk to him.

"Hey." Gavin sighed, waving. Jimmy looked up at him, his eyes wide. 

"...come here." Jimmy mumbled. Gavin frowned. He hesitantly walked down the stairs. He gasped in surprise when Jimmy suddenly wrapped his arms around Gavin's legs, pulling gently.

"What are you doing?" Gavin questioned, frowning. 

"I can't get up." Jimmy told him, sounding relatively tired. Gavin rolled his eyes. 

"...and what do you want me to do about it? Get a rope? Use a crane?" Gavin asked, giggling at his own sarcasm. He thought it was pretty funny, but Jimmy wasn't laughing. This made him even more nervous then he already was.

"Pick me up." Jimmy ordered. Gavin blushed. There was no way Jimmy was serious! He hesitantly followed his orders, terrified that Jimmy was going to cut his face off. He scooped Jimmy up into his arms. 

"Now what?" Gavin questioned, resisting the urge to run away, among other things.

"Let's go!" Jimmy exclaimed, suddenly becoming very energetic. Gavin let out a little sigh, glancing behind him to see Toast was watching them. He was giving him a goofy smile and a thumbs up. Gavin rolled his eyes, smiling. Toast was such a dork. 

"So, where do you want to go?" Gavin asked. Jimmy thought for a moment.

"Let's go to my house!" Jimmy exclaimed. Gavin frowned.

"Aren't we already here?" Gavin questioned. He was actually confused. Jimmy shook his head.

"Nope, this is the Johnny's house." Jimmy told him, smiling. 

"Well then! Lead the way!" Gavin exclaimed. He had never been so excited to go somewhere in his life.