What?

Toast was sitting there in silence when suddenly Ghost woke with a start, jumping upwards.

"Are you ok Sir?" Toast questioned. Ghost looked at him and nodded.

"Yes Toast..."  Ghost sighed, lying back down. Toast could see that one of Ghost's eyes was still red. Toast sat down next to Ghost. He could tell that Ghost was trying not to cry. He sighed, grabbing Ghost's hands. He heard Ghost squeak as he pulled Ghost into an upright position. Toast looked him hard in the eyes.

"Don't lie to me Sir. Tell me what's wrong." Toast commanded, loosening his grip just a bit. Ghost shifted his gaze, making sure not to look Toast in the eyes.

"I-I... I don't know, Johnny." Ghost sighed. Toast looked confused.

"Well how do you feel Sir?" Toast questioned. Ghost thought for a moment.

"You want the honest answer?" Ghost asked. Toast nodded.

"Ok... l-like I will never be happy again. Like never being able to feel at peace... you know?" Ghost told him, a few tears dribbling down his cheeks. Toast sighed, pulling Ghost into a tight hug.

"It will be ok ,Sir. We will get through this, no matter the cost." Toast told him. He let go of Ghost.

"Now get some rest ,Sir. You need it." Toast chuckled, ruffling Ghost's hair as he got up. Ghost nodded, turning is back towards him. Toast walked upstairs, closing his door behind him. He sighed, slamming his fists down on his desk. I want to help him... but how?! Toast thought, clenching his fists out of frustration. He heard a laugh behind him.

"Leave. Me. Alone." Toast growled, resting his head on the desk.

"But I could help you!" His other self giggled.

"Yeah. By killing him." Toast grunted sarcastically.

"That could be the only way... you know that." His other self told him. Toast whipped around, holding a gun to his other self's forehead. He looked surprised.

"Y-you... you can't kill me!" His other self exclaimed nervously.

"Because I am you, right? Was that your answer?" Toast questioned. His other self nodded, backing up. Toast lowered his gun.

"Get out." Toast ordered. His other self disappeared.

"And never come back..."

(A/N Sorry for the short chapter!)