Deal

While Jimmy was freaking out, the two had ended up figuring out the problem with Toast's other self. It turned out that it was just Toast's brother being a jerk again. Ghost thought it was a bit weird that Toast had forgotten his own brother, but he didn't really care. It wasn't any of his business. Jimmy was their biggest problem right now. They had no idea what to do. Whenever they tried to move Jimmy he made weird barking noises, and when they talked to him he didn't respond.

"Should we just leave him there?" Toast questioned, looking down at Ghost.

"I guess. We took his knife away, and now he's... like this." Ghost mumbled, frowning. He gently tapped Jimmy with his foot, screeching in fear as Jimmy tried to bite his leg. Ghost pulled his leg away. Toast bent down, picking Jimmy up.

"Put me down you moon bread!" Jimmy screeched, kicking violently.

"That was a very weak insult..." Toast sighed, carrying him to the basement. Ghost could hear Jimmy screaming in protest. Ghost looked down the stairs, watching. He quickly backed up, allowing Toast to run past him. Toast quickly slammed the door shut, locking it.

"Was he chasing you?" Ghost asked. Toast nodded, The two jumped as Jimmy began to bang on the door.

"Let me out of here!" Jimmy yelled through the door, banging on it even more. Neither of them responded. The two could hear him growling. They both let out different little noises of fear as Jimmy's fist suddenly crashed through the door.

"He's gonna break the door down!" Ghost exclaimed. Toast's eyes widened, watching as Jimmy's fist broke through another section of the door.

"That... that doors not going to hold him, is it?" Toast questioned, frowning. Ghost shook his head.

"No... we need to either hide or block the door. Your choice!" Ghost told him. After about two seconds of silence, the two ran up the stairs and into Ghost's room, locking the door.

"Now what?" Toast asked.

"I don't know... wait... do you think he would calm down if we gave him his knife back?" Ghost questioned.

"Maybe... but he might kill us if we do." Toast sighed, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"He wants to kill us anyways! I think it's the only option we have. The best thing that could happen is that he... takes control of me and kills someone else." Ghost muttered, looking down at his feet.

"B-but Sir, you hate it when he does that! That's one of the biggest problems we're facing!" Toast exclaimed.

"I know! But I'd rather him murder someone using me and have you live!" Ghost told him. Toast's eyes widened, amazed at what Ghost had just said. He pulled Ghost into a hug.

"Thank you." Toast mumbled. Ghost blushed, gently hugging him back. The two let go of each other.

"I guess we should go back out there." Ghost sighed. Toast nodded in agreement. Ghost hesitantly unlocked the door, startled by the silence. But it wasn't completely silent. The two could hear what sounded like heavy breathing.

"I... I hate you guys..." Jimmy panted. His hand was covered in blood, most likely from the slivers of wood buried in his skin. The door was completely destroyed.

"O-ok... I know you hate us, and we want to make it up to you." Ghost told him.

"Make it up to me... how are you gonna do that?!" Jimmy questioned, giggling.

"Well... maybe we'll give your knife back, and let you kill people? But, we can come up with something else if you want." Ghost told him nervously. Jimmy's eyes widened.

"That's a great idea!" Jimmy exclaimed, smiling creepily.

"Ok... go ahead, Toast." Ghost mumbled. Toast walked past the two, returning a few minutes later with Jimmy's knife. He handed Jimmy the knife, giving Ghost a worried look.

"Thank you~! Now Mr.Ghost, let's get to work!" Jimmy laughed. Ghost whimpered as pain shot through his head. Jimmy hadn't taken control of him in a long time, so he had forgotten how much it hurt. Toast watched, feeling very bad for him as his pained noises turned into Jimmy's creepy giggles.

"So... you're going out, I'm assuming." Toast sighed. Jimmy nodded, twirling his knife happily.

"Yep! See ya later!" Jimmy laughed, quickly walking out the door. Toast sighed, knowing Ghost had a long night ahead of him.

back at it again with the murder my friends