A Secret...

(A/N THE CHAPTERS ARE GETTING LONGER!!!)

Their whole drive there was in silence. Ghost was worried, and he could tell that Johnny was to. Ghost finally couldn't bear the silence any more.

"What are you thinking about?" Ghost asked Johnny as he kept his eyes on the road.

" Its nothing Sir." Toast sighed.

" Do you think that he will turn us into the GIRL version of ourselves again?" Ghost asked. They both shuttered at the memory. From what they remembered, it was terribly awkward.

"Don't worry Sir, I don't think he would use the same punishment twice." Toast reassured him.

"You're right. We should just be happy that todays our 500th case. Also, what time is it, Johnny?" Ghost asked as he leaned over to look at the clock.

"9:00pm Sir." he told him as quickly glanced over at the clock. Oh no! Ghost thought. Johnny must have realized why he was worried because he started to get out his cell phone to call our costumer that we were going to be late.

"Don't call! I have a idea..." Ghost told him trailing off. Ghost flung his leg over the side and hit the gas pedal, causing TotallyLegitWhiteVan to go flying from a slow 30 miles per hour to a zooming 80 miles per hour. As they zoomed around the block he had to press down on the breaks hard to get the car to slow down. Soon they got down to 10 miles per hour and pulled up in front of the house. Just as they begun to get out of the car they heard a scream, a loud laugh like the one they heard earlier, and the sound of glass smashing.

"What have you done this time?!" Ghost heard Johnny mutter under his breath.

Toast looked at him, Ghost nodded, and they both walked up to the house and knocked. An older women appeared at the door, and when she saw the logo on there gear, uttering quiet sigh of relief, and quickly introduced her self. Soon after they came into the house and quickly began to track down Maxwell. After they finished, they told her they would go investigate. Almost as soon as we went up the stairs Maxwell appeared and round house kicked Ghost down the stairs, causing him to hit his head on the near by counter, and Toast soon following after him, although he didn't hit his head. Toast quickly got up and yelled at Maxwell, then saw all the damage and got even more mad. Then he saw Ghost, and a feeling of terror washed over him.

"Sir! Are you ok?!" Toast exclaimed as he ran over to Ghost. Toast slipped in some substance on the floor, then looked down Blood... Toast thought. He lifted his gaze to see Ghost holding his head, and groaning with pain. He was lean up on the cabinet, the door cracked from the force of Ghost's head slamming into it. Toast kneeled down next to Ghost. He heard Ghost stop groaning, which slowly turned into screams of pain.

"Sir!" Toast exclaimed, a look of fear on his face. Toast wrapped his arms around Ghost, not knowing what was coming next. Suddenly, Ghost's screams stopped, slowly turning into a hysterical laugh, that kept getting louder and louder. Ghost looked up, his eyes changing from honey brown to a dark crimson red, his hair turning to a medium brown. Ghost slid away from Toast, and jumped up to his feet.

"Ah, Toast! Heh, haven't seen you in a while." Ghost laughed manically.

"Sir? What's wrong?! " Toast questioned.

"You'll learn what, anyways, seems you have a little problem! Want me to help?" Ghost, or apparently not Ghost asked asked while reaching for something in his pocket. But it was to late, Maxwell was already gone.

"No, thanks..." Toast sighed. Ghost just giggled and wondered off to the next room. Toast soon heard a scream. The scream was abruptly cut off by a loud scream.

"Do YoU wAnT tO kNoW mY sEcReT?!" Ghost hollered as he quickly murdered the woman. Toast stared in horror as he rounded the corner just in time to see her body fall to he floor.

"S-sir, why did you do that?!" Toast exclaimed.

"Stop calling me Sir! I'm Jimmy Casket, world renown murderer!" Ghost, or, 'Jimmy' laughed as he hid his knife again.

"I-I... I've heard of you!" Toast exclaimed. Toast was just about to tell him to get in the van when he fell to the floor. He didn't wake up. Toast walked over to check his pulse. Still alive... Toast thought. He looked down just in time to see Jimmy's hair changing back to its golden brown color. Toast picked up Ghost and brought him to the van. He placed him in the shotgun, then jumped into the diver seat. As Toast began to drive away, he heard Ghost groan.

"Toast?" Ghost asked.

"Yes, Sir?" Toast answered.

"Why are we going home? We haven't completed the investigation yet!" Ghost exclaimed. Toast looked at Ghost momentarily, then back at the road without saying a word.

"Why aren't you- OH MY GOD!" Ghost screamed as he looked down at himself.

"WHY AM I COVERED IN BLOOD?!" Ghost screamed so loudly that it scared Toast.

"W-well, we had a little, issue with, uh, Maxwell!" Toast stuttered. Toast continued to give a fake explanation as Ghost drifted off into sleep.

(HUGE TIME SKIP)

Why does my head hurt? Ghost thought to himself as he reached to touch the back his head. Bandages... Ghost exclaimed.

"Oh Sir! Your awake!" Toast exclaimed as he walked in to check on Ghost.

"DON'T COME OVER HERE!" Ghost exclaimed. Toast just rolled his eyes and sat down on Ghost's bed. Ghost covered himself up with his blanket.

"I'm going to sleep, ok?" Ghost told him. Toast nodded and left the room. Toast sighed. Please leave him alone, Jimmy.