Jimmy's stuck (hehehehehe)

A/N OMG 11K+?! Thank you all so much! :D

Ghost and Toast walked to the van, observing everything as they walked by. 

"Well that was easy." Toast sighed as they started down the road. 

"Almost to easy." Ghost mumbled. Toast nodded in agreement. The two never knew how easy it was to kill Prince Fang. Ghost stretched, jumping as a few of his joints popped. Toast smiled at the startled look on Ghost's face. He really did get scared easily.

(10 minutes later)

Toast got out of the car and stood at the front door, waiting for Ghost to come over. Ghost walked to the front door. His eyes widened as a strange feeling washed over him. 

"What's wrong Sir?" Toast asked, noticing the strange look on Ghost's face. 

"I... I'm not sure." Ghost mumbled. Toast unlocked the door, slowly opening the door. The two looked to see a girl casually sitting on the couch. She had blue hair, and looked to be sleeping. Ghost and Toast exchanged a look as they closed the door. 

Jimmy, go in there. Ghost ordered. 

When did I become the test dummy?! Jimmy exclaimed. 

Just now. Ghost told him, smiling. Jimmy appeared next to him. 

"Fine." Jimmy sighed. The two watched as Jimmy walked right through the door. They heard a few noises, but otherwise it was completely silent. 

"Jimmy? Are you ok?" Toast questioned through the door. 

"Help."Jimmy sighed. He sounded like he was in his kid form.Toast opened the door, a smile forming on his face. 

"Sir, look." Toast giggled, pointing. Ghost looked. Jimmy was in his kid form, and the lady was holding him. 

"We should help him." Ghost told him, grinning. Toast nodded. The two walked in the house. 

"Uh, hi! Could you please let him go?" Ghost asked nervously. The girl shook her head. 

"Why not?" Toast questioned. 

"He's cute!" She exclaimed. Ghost giggled as Jimmy's cheeks turned red. 

"Please let me go." Jimmy mumbled. She shook her head. Jimmy sighed. Toast noticed the woman had a large wound the side of her head. 

"Excuse me, what's your name and um...what happened?" Toast asked, motioning to the side of her head. 

"I'm Luna, and I got... stabbed." She told him. So she's a ghost... Toast thought. 

"Why are you here?" Ghost questioned. Luna shrugged, hugging Jimmy tighter as he tried to get away. 

"I'm not sure, I just ended up here." Luna told him. 

"I kind of doubt that." Jimmy mumbled. 

"Quiet you!" Luna exclaimed, flicking his nose. Jimmy squeaked, glaring at her with embarrassment. Toast and Ghost were trying to think of ways to help Jimmy without hurting Luna or making her mad. Jimmy looked desperate. They would have to come up with something. Fast.