First pt.1

Ghost smiled at the shocked look on Jimmy's face.

"Why do they need me?" Jimmy asked as he quickly switched back to his adult form. Ghost shrugged. Jimmy quickly walked inside, grabbing a knife.

(time skip, Jimmy is there now)

"Anyone here?" Jimmy called, looking around. He watched as Sue nervously walked up to him.

"H-hello Mr.Casket... uh Gertrude t-told me to come get you. S-sorry." Sue mumbled quietly, looking down at him.

"It's fine, i'll follow you." Jimmy sighed. Sue nodded. Jimmy followed Sue all the way upstairs. He noticed Billy looking at him weirdly.

"Mama, i-is that Jimmy Casket? Is he here to h-hurt us?" Billy asked, his voice thick with fear.

"No honey, he's here to help, so don't be rude." Gertrude mumbled.

"Hey Gertrude." Jimmy sighed, waving.

"O-oh! Hello Jimmy, thanks for coming." Gertrude exclaimed, smiling with relief. Jimmy nodded.

"So... um... problem... what's the problem?" Jimmy asked awkwardly. I have no idea what I'm doing, why did she call for me? Jimmy thought.

"Well, the issue I would like you to deal with is something you've done before... just unintentionally. Can you get rid of the Toilet Toucher for me?" Gertrude questioned. Jimmy's eyes lit up.

"Oh! Is that all? That'll be easy!" Jimmy exclaimed, smiling.

"Good! Just... try not to destroy anything, alright?" Gertrude mumbled. Jimmy nodded, quickly heading downstairs. This is gonna be fun! Jimmy thought, twirling his knife in his hand. Jimmy was well aware that the Toilet Toucher was scared of him, and it was hilarious! He walked outside, looking around the yard.

"Alright, where are you...?" Jimmy mumbled to himself. He listened for anything that might be Toilet Toucher. It was fairly silent. Jimmy put his knife away. He figured that if Toilet Toucher wasn't around, there wasn't really a reason to have his knife in hand. Jimmy sighed, sitting down in the grass. He wanted to wait instead of looking around. Suddenly, Jimmy felt a hand on his shoulder. Jimmy whipped around. Nothing. Am I going crazy? Jimmy thought.

You're already crazy!!! he heard the demon laugh. Jimmy jumped. He had almost forgotten the demon was still in his head. Jimmy rolled his eyes at his own stupidity. Of course the demon was still in his head, it had been for the past 11 years!

You must feel stupid! the demon exclaimed.

Shut up! Jimmy growled angrily.

Wow! Not very friendly! the demon giggled. Jimmy sighed. He knew that he couldn't argue with the demon. He was scared that it would take control again. Jimmy laughed. He thought fear was stupid. It was just one of many weaknesses that existed in the world. Jimmy looked around one last time before allowing himself to relax. There's nothing here that can hurt me... Jimmy thought, smiling. He looked up at the sky, jumping as he noticed a large bird to the right of him.

What kind of bird is that?! Jimmy asked.

That's a hawk. the demon told him. Jimmy could almost feel the eye roll. Jimmy's eyes narrowed.

Does it eat people? Jimmy questioned.

Yes, and I can see it eyeing you! It thinks you look tasty! the demon exclaimed, laughing. Jimmy's eyes went wide. He stared at the hawk, partially expecting it to grow sharp teeth and hiss at him. He heard another noise, but he assumed it just the hawk. In all honesty, he was terrified. He was afraid that if he moved it would try to eat him. Jimmy just sat on the ground helplessly. He had never been so scared. He was going to have to wait.