I'm not a demon!!!

Toast stood in shock as everything went down. It just happened so fast. He heard footsteps. Toast turned to see Jimmy walking out from behind the desk, who was causally licking the blood off of his knife. 

"You're evil, you know." Toast muttered. Jimmy's eyes widened.  

"Hey, I'm not evil! I'm good, really... just with a twist." Jimmy told him, smiling. Toast didn't know what to think. 

"Wait, so you're saying you are actually good?" Toast questioned. Jimmy slapped his hand over his mouth. Next thing Toast knew, everything had gone black. 

(10 minutes later)

Toast opened his eyes, his vision blurry. He tried to move, but something was holding him very tightly. He rubbed his eyes, which cleared his vision. Toast looked around, his eyes widening. 

"Jimmy?" Toast questioned. 

"Oh! You're awake! That's cool." Jimmy giggled.

"Could you please put me down?" Toast asked. Jimmy had Toast over his shoulder.  

"Maybe later." Jimmy told him, continuing down the road. Toast noticed his other self was behind them. 

"What? Can't walk by yourself?" He scoffed. Toast was about to say something when suddenly Jimmy's knife flew back, stabbing his other self directly in the forehead. 

"T-Thanks for that... aren't you going to grab your knife?" Toast asked. Jimmy lifted his hand. Toast watched as his knife began to glow red. It landed in Jimmy's hand, who then put it in the pocket of Ghost's hoodie. Toast's mouth hung open in shock. 

"How did you do that?" Toast questioned, now feeling extremely curious. Jimmy stopped, setting him down. He held his finger up to his lips. 

"Secret." Jimmy answered simply. Toast nodded. Almost everything Jimmy said or did was a secret. Jimmy was extremely mysterious, and Toast didn't really like it. Toast liked learning new things about people, which was almost impossible with Jimmy. Suddenly, the two heard rustling. They looked around, but didn't see anything. Toast let out a sigh of relief as Jimmy let Ghost back out. Ghost looked down at himself, realizing he was covered in blood.

"Jimmy killed Lilly, didn't he..."  Ghost mumbled. Toast nodded. Ghost pulled Jimmy's knife out of his pocket. 

"It must be something about this knife. Remember how calm he was?" Ghost questioned. Toast nodded.

"You're right... he didn't kill anyone before today!" Toast exclaimed. 

"Should we get rid of it?" Ghost asked. 

"I don't know... It seems to always make it's way back to him." Toast sighed, feeling slightly frustrated. Ghost shrugged putting it back in his pocket. Suddenly, someone grabbed Toast by the wrist. He pulled away, then turning.

"Who are you?!" Toast questioned, a bit startled. The woman pulled out a knife and pointed it at Ghost. Ghost's eyes went wide as he backed up.

"He's a demon, don't trust him!" The woman yelled. She had white hair with hints of black and red. She stared at Ghost with cold grey eyes. 

"D-demon?! What do you mean? I'm not a demon!" Ghost exclaimed, obviously freaked out. Toast put his hand on Ghost's shoulder. 

"You're not a demon Sir. What's the meaning of this, and you still haven't answered my first question yet!" Toast stated, putting his arm in front of Ghost. 

"Fine... I'm Spottedleaf, or Spot for short. I don't see why that was so important, and besides, why are you so protective of that monster ?!" She questioned, keeping her knife up. 

"I'm not a monster!" Ghost growled angrily. Toast had a bad feeling about this whole thing. 

"He's right. He isn't a monster. You must have the wrong person." Toast stated. Spot shook her head. 

"I know I have the right person! I could never forget those red eyes of yours, and you just killed one of my best friends!" Spot spat, clenching her fists. 

"I did no such thing!" Ghost exclaimed. Spot threw her knife, hitting Ghost in shoulder. Ghost gasped in pain. Not only did he just get stabbed, but it burned

"Ow! What the heck is on this thing?!" Ghost questioned, pulling out the knife. He could hear his skin sizzling. 

"See?! He is a demon!" Spot exclaimed. Toast stared at Ghost in shock. 

"L-lets just go, Sir." Toast sighed, gently grabbing his arm. The two turned and walked, trying their best to ignore Spot. Ghost's eyes were wide, his breathing unsteady. 

"Sir, are you alight?" Toast asked, waving his hand in front of his face. Ghost's head snapped towards him. 

"I'm not a monster, am I? AM I ?!" Ghost questioned with a very demanding tone. Toast shook his head frantically. 

"Absolutely not Sir!" Toast told him. Ghost sighed with relief. The two continued to walk down the road, hoping to get home soon.