What's Wrong With This Picture?

As Toast walked quickly off to his room, he heard Ghost calling his name. He fought the urge to turn around and just kept walking. Eventually he got to his room, and he locked the door. Toast quickly opened his laptop to see if he could learn anything about more about the famous "Jimmy Casket" who has given him self the title of the "worlds most renown murderer", which was starting to come true. All Toast knew is that him and Ghost were linked somehow. Toast was 100% sure that Ghost didn't know about Jimmy. Toast continued to look up Jimmy's name, as he found many results, such as news articles and photos people had snapped on there phones. Interesting... Toast thought to himself as he looked at one picture in particular, noticing a few appearance differences. So, he hasn't completely gotten Ghost yet! Toast thought to himself as he noticed a skin difference, a clothing difference, and it seemed Jimmy had more scars too. That was a relief. Toast heard Ghost bang on the door.

"Are you ok in there, Toast?!" Ghost asked through the door. Toast got up and walked to the door. As he opened the door he noticed Ghost was holding a different blue T-Shirt that had a knife slash thru the back of it.

"What is this?" Ghost asked Toast, a note of worry in his voice.

"O-oh... Um, well Sir. I..." Toast really didn't know. Ghost just rolled his eyes and walked down the stairs, stopping in the kitchen. He looked around, his eyes stopping at a pair of scissors. What is he doing?! Toast thought with alarm.

"Sir! What are you doing?!" Toast yelled down the stairs. Ghost just simply answered "Stuff" and walked into the living room. Toast soon heard the sound of ripping fabric. He ran down the stairs as fast as he could. Toast rounded the corner to see Ghost ripping the shirt up into fabric strips. What is that for? Toast thought as Ghost finished. Ghost got up and left the strips on the ground.

"Are you feeling alright, Sir?" Toast asked. Ghost looked surprised when Toast asked that. When Ghost turned fully around Toast could tell that Ghost was paler than usual.

"I'm ok, why?" Ghost asked. Toast could tell he was lying.

"Go up to your room, Sir." Toast ordered.

"Why Toa-" Ghost cut off as Toast told him once more to go to his room. Ghost just sighed and walked up to his room.

My head does hurt though... Ghost thought to himself as he walked slowly up the stairs to his room. Suddenly, Ghost tripped, which sent him rolling right back down the stairs. He landed with a loud thud as his back hit the rise of the bottom step.

"Sir!" Toast yelled as he ran over to Ghost.

"What the heck!" Ghost yelled as he sat up. He touched the back only to find that the wound had opened up again.

"I'll go get more gauze!" Toast exclaimed as he ran to the cabinet where they kept the medical supplies. When Toast returned Ghost had already gotten up, but he was very unstable. Ghost started to walk to a chair, but his slipped, this time landing face first. Ghost felt a sharp pain in his jaw area. Ghost got up.

"Sir, you need to sit down!" Toast exclaimed, picking Ghost up and setting him on the chair he was trying to get to originally.

Something is seriously wrong here! Toast thought to him self as he noticed Ghost's hair color changing slightly, but not fully. Jimmy was trying to get out.

"I'm going to patch you up ok?" Toast told Ghost as he gently took off the old bandages, which were now a light crimson color instead of the normal white color. As Toast replaced the bandages he noticed another scar on the back Ghost's neck. Just how many scars to you have Sir?! Toast thought to himself, and since Ghost usually wore a hoodie, he usually doesn't see these things. After Toast finished changing fixing up Ghost's head, he led Ghost to the stairs.

"I can get up myself." Ghost told Toast.

"Sir, no you can't." Toast answered, and without waiting for a reply Toast picked up Ghost and started to walk up stairs.

"H-hey! Hey hey hey!" Ghost yelled as Toast began to walk up the stairs. Ghost squirmed.

"Sir, hold still! I might drop you!" Toast exclaimed, tightening his grip on Ghost's thin arm. Toast got Ghost up the his room and set him on the bed. Toast said bye and left. As he sat down on his bed he heard a loud thump and a yell of anger.