One of many Answers

A/N Ayyyyyy! Sooooo I actually found the time to post a chapter for this book! Yay! Hope you enjoy :D

Ghost sighed, looking up at the ceiling. He needed help. 

"Why are you sitting on me?" Ghost asked. 

"Because you're warm." Aimee told him, smiling. Ghost rolled his eyes.

"Is he?" Jimmy questioned, putting his hand on Ghost's leg. Aimee nodded. Ghost watched as Jimmy's eyes lit up. 

"Jimmy? What are you-... oh great." Ghost sighed. Jimmy laid down across his legs. 

"You are warm~" Jimmy purred, snuggling into his legs.

"Are you going to help me anytime soon?" Ghost asked. Jimmy shrugged. 

"Maybe later." Jimmy mumbled. 

"Why not now?" Ghost questioned. Jimmy looked at him. 

"I'm cold blooded! I need heat Ghosty Goo!" Jimmy exclaimed. Aimee giggled.

"Did you just call me.... never mind." Ghost sighed. It was true, what Jimmy said. Whenever Ghost touched him, it was like touching a block of ice. Ghost looked around the house while the two ghosts enjoyed his warmth. He looked up towards Toast's room as he heard footsteps. Ghost watched as Toast walked out of his room and looked. Toast immediately started giggling. 

"Are you ok Sir?" Toast asked, grinning. 

"What do you think?" Ghost questioned, narrowing his eyes.

"Well are they hurting you?" 

"No..." Ghost mumbled.

"Then I think you're going to be alright." Toast giggled, walking down the stairs. Toast laughed at how helpless Ghost was, and how happy the two ghosts looked. I'm going to be stuck here forever... Ghost thought. A few minutes passed before Aimee got off. 

"I'll be back." Aimee told him before disappearing. Ghost sat up. 

"Are you going to get off as well?" Ghost asked, looking down at Jimmy. 

"Nope." Jimmy mumbled. He sounded drowsy. 

"Are you falling asleep again?" Toast questioned. Jimmy shrugged. 

"I don't know... probably..." Jimmy sighed. Jimmy had been sleeping so often that Ghost thought he was going into hibernation. Ghost imagined him as a bear, giggling. 

"What are you giggling about?" Toast asked. Ghost waved him over. 

"Jimmy as a bear." Ghost whispered. Toast smiled while Jimmy had a very confused look on his face. 

"Are you talking about me?" Jimmy asked. 

"Yes... maybe? I don't know." Ghost mumbled, smiling. Jimmy narrowed his eyes. 

"Well why don't you know?" Jimmy questioned. 

"I don't know nothing!" Ghost exclaimed, making a goofy face. Toast and Jimmy laughed. 

"You look smart!" Toast giggled. 

"Very." Jimmy agreed. Ghost watched as Jimmy rolled off his lap and onto the floor. Almost on cue, the phone rang. 

"How did you know it was going to ring?" Ghost asked as he got up and walked over to the phone. Jimmy shrugged.

"Just a feeling." He sighed. Ghost picked up the phone. 

"GHOST YOU WEIRDO GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" A very familiar voice hollered. 

"Please stop yelling Papa." Ghost mumbled, rolling his eyes. 

"Just... get over here." Papa sighed, hanging up. Ghost turned towards Toast.

"When are we going over?" Toast asked.

"He wants us to come over now." Ghost sighed. Toast nodded, standing up. Ghost looked down to see that Jimmy was gone. 

Jimmy? Ghost questioned. 

What's up? Jimmy asked. Ghost sighed with relief.

Nothing... Ghost mumbled. Jimmy gasped.

Awww were you concerned? How sweet~! Jimmy giggled. Ghost rolled his eyes, knowing what Jimmy had just said was the truth. He was fairly concerned. Ghost needed Jimmy around for various reasons, one being that Jimmy was actually pretty helpful at times. 

"Are you coming Sir?" Toast questioned. Ghost nodded, following him out the door. Toast stopped dead in his tracks. 

"Whats wrong?" Ghost asked. He peaked around Toast to see a very surprising sight. Their van was sitting right in front of the house. The two walked up to it. 

"It... looks alright." Toast mumbled. Ghost nodded. 

What do you think? Ghost asked. 

Seems fine to me. Jimmy sighed. The two got in the van cautiously. One problem solved.