There is No Guarantee...

Ghost looked down the stairs and made sure that Toast had left. He quickly brought his attention back to Jimmy. Jimmy tried to kick Johnny, but Johnny jumped, landing harshly on Jimmy's leg. Jimmy screeched in pain. Jimmy backed up. He reached down and gripped his leg tightly. Johnny winced at the loud cracking sound Jimmy's leg made as he popped it back in place. Jimmy looked at him, with now glowing red eyes. Johnny noticed a pair of fangs. He also noticed Jimmy's pupils were now reduced to slits.

"Hey hey hey! You said you wouldn't kill me!" Johnny yelled, slowly backing up. Jimmy nodded slowly, as though he couldn't quite understand him.

"Remember...?" Johnny questioned, continuing to back up. Jimmy crept closer. Suddenly, Jimmy stood up straight, his eyes slowly going back to normal. Jimmy walked over to Johnny and grabbed his hand.

"What are you- OW!!!!!" Johnny screeched, pulling back. Jimmy laughed, clapping out of amusement.

"I know something you don't know!!!" Jimmy sang, skipping downstairs. Johnny's ears perked up.

"What do you know?" Johnny asked, following him down the stairs. Jimmy sat in a chair, putting his feet up on the table.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, Jimmy! I really want to know!" Johnny exclaimed, clenching his fists. Jimmy nodded.

"Your buddy's in trouble. Better go help him!" Jimmy laughed, standing up. Ghost watched as Jimmy slowly disappeared and returned to his head.

Now where?

Down in that old motel on Torrid. Jimmy told him from his head. Johnny nodded, and grabbed his gun. Jimmy stopped him.

You're forgetting something genius...  Jimmy sighed. Johnny nodded and grabbed the knife off the counter. He ran outside.

"No car... dammit!" Ghost exclaimed to himself. He began to run down the street. He could almost imagine the screams of his partner.

"Please! Someone! Anyone!" Toast screamed as he looked around through the darkness. He heard a great amount of rustling. He had a bite mark on leg.  He then saw a familiar face.

"N-not you..." Toast gasped. (A/N Not a Venturiantale character!)

"Yes me!" The man laughed. The man twirled his machete in his hand, slowly walking up to Toast. Toast leaned back, getting stopped by the ropes which held him to the chair he sat in. The room lit up. Still in my hotel room... Toast thought, looking past the man.

"You know, I never even caught your name!" The man giggled.

"Likewise... Johnny Toast." Toast sighed.

"Michael." The man told him, holding the machete up to Toast's neck. Toast began to sweat. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Michael answered in the most innocent voice Toast had ever heard.

"Who is it?" Michael asked. Toast heard very high pitched voice answer.

"It's Katie! Now open up!" The voiced answered. Michael smiled evilly. He opened the door, continuing  to keep his gaze on Toast. Toast saw a very familiar man in the doorway. Michael looked just in time for his face to connect with the man's hand. Michael feel backwards. The man jumped on Michael, stabbing Michael in the chest. He stabbed him continuously, blood spraying from Michael's chest. Michael screamed in pain.

"Who- I know who you are!" Michael cried, covering his face in terror. The man laughed with glee.

"You're going to kill me!!!" Michael screamed.

"DAMN RIGHT!!!" The man screamed, plunging the knife straight into Michael's face. He went limp. The man laughed uncontrollably, grabbing his knife and continuing to stab his corpse until it's chest was just a red paste.

"S-sir..." Toast stuttered, tears running down his face. Ghost stood up and walked over to Toast. Toast clenched his eyes tight as Ghost raised the knife up. He heard a swiping noise. He felt the ropes loosen. He opened his eyes slowly. He saw Ghost with his back turned to him.

"Lets go, Johnny." Ghost growled, tearing the knife out of Michael's corpse. Toast shuttered as Ghost licked the blood off of the knife. Toast shuttered even more as he noticed Ghost some what enjoyed it. Ghost motioned for him to follow. Toast hesitated before limping after Ghost. They went to the car. Toast started the car and began to drive down the road. He noticed Ghost was still licking the blade.

"S-sir?"

"Yes Johnny?"

"I think that blade is clean enough now..." Toast told him, furrowing his brow. Ghost looked down in realization of what he had been doing. Ghost dropped the knife, and held his head.

"I- I'm a monster!" Ghost cried, tears rolling down his cheeks. The tears appeared red from all the blood on his face.

"No you aren't Sir!" Toast exclaimed, looking at Ghost, then back at the road. He saw that only one of Ghost's eyes were red, while the other was brown again. Ghost looked down, the tears plopping down on his jeans. He began to whisper to himself. Toast looked over at him. He's shaking... Toast thought, pulling into the driveway. He left the car and opened the door for Ghost. He held a hand out to him. Ghost took his hand, keeping his head down. Toast tried to let go, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He lead Ghost inside and sat him down on the couch. Ghost held his hand tightly. Toast was pulled down to the couch. He sat next to Ghost. He noticed Ghost had a new scar on his right cheek, right where Jimmy's was. Toast swiftly looked at the picture of Jimmy he had in his pocket. It was alarming. Ghost's skin was now as pale as his. He also had a few of the visible scars that Jimmy had. Toast sighed, putting the picture back in his pocket. He noticed a few tears still sliding down Ghost's cheeks. He put his arm around Ghost, and brought him close. He felt Ghost's heart rate begin to slow to a steady pace. Toast noticed how small Ghost was. Ghost was curled up on his lap, his head resting on Toast's clavicle. Ghost's legs were hanging off of the edge of his. Toast's face became hot. Suddenly he heard a voice. He looked up to see his other self with a devious grin on his face. What are you going to do?  Toast thought, giving him a little frown. He felt Ghost cuddle harder into his chest. His other self held up a mirror. Toast's cheeks were light red. Toast's noticed one of his eyes were green, just like his other self. He shook his head. That's not me! He's just trying to get to me... Toast thought. Toast furrowed his brow out of confusion. He looked down at Ghost. Ghost staring directly where Toast's other self had been. Does he know?