Back to the Past pt.1

Ghost slowly shuffled outside. Everything seemed different. Like, wayyyyy different. He walked down the street a little bit before stopping. Should I even leave the house? Ghost thought, looking back at the main door. He was actually a bit scared to leave. He shuttered as he continued down the street. If his mind or whatever sent him to this place, there must be an important reason. But as Ghost continued to walk, he started to notice a few differences, some of them more strange than others. For example, there was no house across the street. There were trees in its place. 

"This is so weird..." Ghost sighed, frowning. He pulled out his phone. He decided he would try to call Toast's number, just in case it worked. After ringing for a minutes, the phone just automatically hung up.

"I guess it doesn't work..." Ghost mumbled to himself. Suddenly, he felt a strange tapping on his shoulder. He turned around. There was an extremely tall woman behind him.

"E-excuse me Mister... but, what is that thing you're holding?" The woman asked. Ghost looked up at her, confused.   

"What do you mean? It's an IPhone 5..." Ghost mumbled with a very confused tone. 

"IPhone... 5? Are you sure?" She questioned. Ghost nodded.

"Yeah. It's a cellphone." Ghost told her. 

"But the first IPhone is supposed to come out in a couple years from now!" the lady exclaimed, frowning. Ghost's eyes widened. 

"A couple years from now? What year is it?" Ghost asked. 

"It's 2005..." The woman told him with a very calm tone. Ghost's jaw dropped. 

"U-um... oh wow... ok then. T-thanks!" Ghost gasped, his mouth still open with shock. The woman nodded, the walking away. 2005?  He thought. Since it was apparently 2005, that means that his house wasn't really his at all. He was so confused. 

"Where was I even at in 2005...?" Ghost questioned. He looked around. Ghost didn't know where he was nor why he was even there. What was so important about this particular year to be having him trapped there temporarily? When this had happened before, it was in the future, not the past. Ghost sighed. All he had to do was walk around aimlessly for a bit and he would be able to get home. That, or he had to find out why he was there. Probably the second option. Yeah... definitely the second one. He had a feeling he was there for an important reason. I was 10 in 2005... Ghost thought. That was his first complication, since he didn't remember anything before when he was 11. 

"What am I supposed to do now?" Ghost sighed out loud. He began to walk down the street. He figured that he would just walk around, and hope that he would discover the reason he was there. Although he was a bit startled, he thought it was interesting how different things looked. It was mostly just the trees and things that were different. A few of the houses were gone as well. Ghost was so confused it was almost sickening. It made him dizzy. He wanted to wake up, and he wanted to wake up now. Ghost was done with all this vision/dream nonsense. 

"I hate this..." Ghost mumbled, crossing his arms. He knew that no matter how much he complained, it wouldn't get him anywhere. So he continued down the street, knowing there was nothing he could do but walk.