Boxes

Ghost jumped as a loud bang penetrated his thoughts. He jumped off of the couch and ran up to Toast's room. He knocked on the door lightly.

"Johnny? Are you-!" Ghost was cut off as he was suddenly being hugged tightly. He looked up just in time to have a tear land on his cheek. Toast was crying.

"I'll never do it Sir! Never!" Toast cried, hugging him even tighter. 

"D-do what?" Ghost asked. Toast shook his head. 

"I'm so sorry Sir. I can't tell you." Toast sniffled, wiping the tears away. Ghost nodded, pulling away. Ghost turned and began to walk down the stairs when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. 

"Don't go down there. Please go to your room, Sir." Toast begged. Ghost shrugged and went to his room, closing his door, then lying down on his bed. He began to drift off, but then remembered that he had something he wanted to do. He grabbed a notebook from his small table and began to write.

What are you doing?   Jimmy asked. Ghost shrugged him off, continuing to write. He heard Jimmy laugh.

A diary? 

No

What is it then?  Ghost rolled his eyes.

"Its a observation journal." Ghost said out loud. He heard Jimmy grunt.

About what?  

"Whatever I want it to be about!"  Ghost told him. 

Ok then hehe...  Ghost sighed, continuing to write everything he had saw that day. He finished up and set the notebook back down on the table. He turned back around to see a weird box thing, about 4 feet tall, standing in the corner of his room. He backed up. 

"Gwegory?" The creature questioned, floating closer. Johnny backed up a tiny bit more.

"No. I'm Johnny. Johnny Ghost." Ghost corrected. The box thing shook its head.

"You don't remember me Gwegory?" The box asked, sounding disappointed. 

"My name isn't Gregory!"

"Yes it is!"

"NO! My name is J-jimmy Cas- I mean Johnny Ghost!" Ghost exclaimed, making angry gestures with his hands. 

"B-but Gwegory, we used to do everything together!" The box cried. It began to float towards him.

"Hey hey hey! Back up!" Ghost hollered, backing up as far as he could go. The box creature stopped about 2 feet away from him. 

"Don't you remember our Mama and Papa, Gwegory?" It asked. Ghost raised his eyebrows. 

"My father died before I was born!" Ghost told the box. The box's eyes turned red. Suddenly a large amount of knifes appeared out of no where, floating in the air. Ghost began to panic. 

"Look me in the eyes Gwegory!" It yelled. Ghost gritted his teeth.

"MY NAME ISN'T GREGORY!!!" Ghost screamed, falling to the ground. His head hurt so bad he thought he had just got shot in the head at point blank range. 

"What's your name then?!" the box hollered. Ghost didn't reply. He screamed in pain, holding his head. He heard a loud knock at the door.

"S-Sir?!" He heard Toast exclaim though the door. The box disappeared just at Toast opened the door. Toast ran over to Ghost. 

"S-Sir! A-are you ok?!" Toast exclaimed again. Ghost grunted in pain. Toast could see the blood running from Ghost's forehead. 

"I-is it b-bad, Johnny?" Ghost questioned, looking up. Toast winced. 

"N-no Sir. Close your eyes." Toast told him. Ghost closed his eyes. He could smell the familiar smell of blood. But he kept his eyes closed. Toast grabbed a rag from the bathroom, holding it to Ghost's forehead. 

"W-what are you doing?" Ghost asked. 

"Just stopping the ble- you know, Sir." Toast sighed. Ghost nodded gently. Toast grabbed a thing of gauze and other supplies from the bathroom. He finished patching Ghost up, and wiping the rest of the blood off of his face.

"You can open your eyes now Sir." Toast told him. Ghost opened his eyes, causing Toast to jump. 

"What's wrong Toast?" Ghost questioned.

"Uh... nothing Sir." Toast told him. Ghost nodded, pulling himself over to his bed. 

"I'm going to bed." Ghost told him.

"Goodnight Sir." Toast sighed, smiling as he began to walk away.

"Goodnight, Johnny."