Should Have Left...

Toast closed his eyes. He hoped that if he didn't look at Ghost, he would go away. Toast could tell Ghost was directly in front of him. He heard a grunt. 

"Look at me." Ghost commanded. Toast shook his head. He almost screamed as Ghost grabbed him by the collar. 

"WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AT ME?!" Ghost yelled, pulling Toast down so they were face to face. 

"Because I'm scared! I'm really scared!" Toast blurted, continuing to keep his eyes closed. Ghost growled something, but Toast couldn't understand it. Ghost let go of his collar. 

"Open your eyes." Ghost ordered. Toast did as he was told, slowly opening his eyes. He immediately noticed that Ghost's eyes were red. Not crimson like Jimmy's, but bright red. Toast didn't want to move. He felt like if he moved at all he would be killed. Toast watched as a figure appeared next to Ghost. It was Jimmy. 

"You go ahead and leave. I'll look after him." Jimmy told Ghost. Ghost smiled and nodded, leaving the room. Toast soon heard the click of the main door. Toast began to move away. Jimmy whipped around. Toast grunted in pain as he was suddenly slammed up against the wall. 

"Listen up, pretty boy! Ghost is MY puppet, so don't try anything or it'll be the end of you! Hear me?!" Jimmy growled, staring at him with his cold red eyes. Toast nodded frantically, putting his hands up in defense. Jimmy grinned, then letting go. Jimmy turned and began to walk towards the door. I have to stop him... Toast thought, looking around the room. His gaze rested on a pair of scissors. Toast quickly and quietly picked up the scissors. Toast's hands twitched as he walked up behind Jimmy. Toast was about to stab him when Jimmy whipped around, grabbing his wrist.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" Jimmy questioned angrily, his grip tightening. Toast heard a loud cracking sound as Jimmy squished his wrist. He watched helplessly as a few bones poked their way through his skin. Jimmy let go, snatching the scissors from him. Toast stared at his wrist in horror. He didn't know Jimmy was that strong. Toast didn't want to, but he tried again. Jimmy dodged him. 

"I don't wanna fight you." Jimmy mumbled, looking back at him. Jimmy walked down the stairs. Toast followed him all the way down to the basement door. Jimmy tore the door open. Jimmy disappeared. Suddenly he heard something behind him. Toast turned just in time to get a foot to the chest. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as he fell down the stairs. The last thing he saw was Jimmy's smug grin. Everything went black.

Ghost had been watching a group of people walk for around 5 minutes from the top of a tree. He smiled in delight as one of the people stopped to tie his shoe. Like almost every group of people, they continued to walk, leaving the man all alone. The man stood up. Ghost hopped out of the tree behind him and rolled his sleeves up. Ghost got right up behind him. The man tried to scream, but Ghost cupped his hand tightly around the mans mouth. Ghost dragged him into the back ally of the buildings they were near. 

"Hi there~" Ghost giggled. The mans lavender eyes were wide with fear. He looked to be in his mid 40's, a few grey hairs intertwined with his short black hair. The man tried to say something. Ghost moved his hand.

"P-please let me go!" The man begged. Ghost's smile went from happy to insane.

"Why should I?" Ghost asked,  forcing the man down to the ground. Ghost looked straight into his eyes. 

"I-I don't want to die! I-I have a family, and friends! Don't you have a family?" The man asked. Ghost's smile went to a frown. He sat and thought about it. Ghost began to laugh, his smile returning. 

"No, actually! You know, I just realized that! And what about your friends?" Ghost giggled.  

"They would be devastated!" The man told him. Ghost shook his head.

"You mean how they left you just now?" Ghost questioned. The man went silent. Ghost waited for the man to respond. He watched as the mans eyes became foggy with sorrow. 

"You're right..." The man sighed, looking down at his hands. 

"So, let me ask you again. Why should I not kill you?" Ghost asked. The man shrugged. 

"I don't know." The man mumbled. He stopped fighting. Ghost sighed.

"You know what, I'll let you go." Ghost told the man. The mans face lit up. 

"R-really?" The man asked. Ghost nodded. The man got up. Ghost cleared his throat, then tapping the mans shoulder.

"Yes?" The man questioned. Ghost smiled as he pulled out his gun and placed it on the mans forehead.

"Sike." Ghost giggled, pulling the trigger. Blood splattered everywhere. He watched as the man fell down to the ground in front of him. Ghost licked the blood off of his hand. He heard a whole bunch footsteps. He watched as the same group he was stalking earlier ran around the corner. They tried to run. Ghost shot every single one of them in the back of the head. Ghost doubled over in insane laughter. This was more fun than he thought.