Bring it on...

Toast tore Jimmy off of Ghost. Toast faced Jimmy head on. The two were kicking and punching at each other. Jimmy pulled a knife on Toast, cutting Toast's arm as he blocked his face and neck. Ghost grabbed Jimmy by the collar and pulled him up.

"You promised that you wouldn't hurt him!" Ghost scowled.

"Sorry Toast..." Jimmy mumbled hesitantly as he began to disappear. Ghost rolled his eyes, holding his hand out to Toast. Toast propped himself up, pulling himself up the rest of the way.

"W-why did he listen to you Sir?" Toast questioned, looking up. Ghost had a look of terror on his face.

"Toast, walk towards me. Slowly." Ghost commanded. Toast heard the faint sound of breathing behind him, so he stood up and began to walk forward. He got to Ghost and turned to see his other self, only his eyes were different. Instead of his usual green eyes, only his pupils were green, and the whites of his eyes were black. He had a huge smile on his face. Ghost saw a look of complete hatred form on Toast's face.

"What do you want?!" Toast growled, balling his fists.

"I wanna play a game..." his other self laughed, walking forward a bit. Toast went in front of Ghost.

"What game?" Toast questioned, backing himself and Ghost up. His other self rushed forward, and grabbed Toast by the collar.

"You're mine... ALL MINE!!!!" his other self cackled. Ghost watched in horror as Toast's other self disappeared, but one of Toast's eyes had changed. Toast went back down to the ground, except he was smiling. He began to laugh.

"J-Johnny...?" Ghost asked. Toast looked at him, smiling even wider.

" 'ello Sir..." Toast giggled, walking slowly towards him. Ghost began to back up until he was up to a wall. He winced as Toast put Ghost in a head lock, then proceeding to drag him outside.

"Toast please, y-you're hurting me..." Ghost grunted, just barley getting Toast to loosen his grip.

"We're going to go play a game Sir!" Toast told him. Ghost began to resist.

"Where are we going? I don't want to go with you!" Ghost screamed, trying to pull his head out if the lock. Toast grabbed Ghost by the collar, lifting him up about 4-5 inches so that they were eye level.

"Listen you little twit. I'm not going to put up with this, either you keep your mouth shut, or I shut it for you. Got it?" Toast growled. Ghost couldn't keep the tears from falling. Toast smirked, putting Ghost back on the ground. He gripped his wrist tightly as Ghost got dragged down the road. He looked up, realizing it was still light. That's good, it's only around 1:30... He thought. Ghost watched as they passed the neighbors house, and the house after that. But Toast wouldn't let go.

"P-please... let go! I'll follow you, I promise!" Ghost exclaimed. Toast looked back at Ghost.

"You're lying. I'm not dumb." Toast sighed, continuing to drag him. Ghost sighed.

I could help you! Jimmy told him. Ghost could almost feel Jimmy's smirk.

No way! Ghost exclaimed, trying once more to get away. No luck. He looked around helplessly, but he head to do something! He grabbed his pistol out of one of his holsters. I'm sorry Johnny... Ghost thought, placing the gun on Toast wrist. Ghost shot, Toast's grip loosening almost immediately. Ghost tore his hand away, and ran as fast as he could. He didn't know where he was going, he just knew he had to get away. Ghost could see trail of green flame following him. He kept running until his lungs hurt. He stopped on the edge of a forest. He turned to see all the lights had gone out, and the sun was dimming rapidly. The only light was the towering green flames, which seemed to reach the clouds. Ghost turned and kept walking. I don't remember these tree's being here... Ghost thought as he walked deeper and deeper into the forest. He sat on a stump. Ghost began to lick Toast's blood off of his hand.

Looks like you're enjoying that! Jimmy giggled. Ghost rolled his eyes.

So?

So you're admitting you like it!

No, I'm saying I don't care anymore... I just don't care... Ghost thought, a scowl creeping its way onto his face. He heard the sound of footsteps behind him. He turned just in time to be picked up off of the ground once again.

"You asshole... now I really should kill you! But I won't, because you need to see what you've done." Toast growled, putting Ghost down in front of him. Toast put a knife up to Ghost's neck, while using his other hand to restrain Ghost's arms. He quickly walked himself and Ghost back to the city. Ghost looked around in horror. The whole town was burning in the green glow. He gagged at all the dead bodies on the ground, burning. The metallic smell was almost intoxicating.

"You see what you've done? Look! Tell me what you see!" Toast yelled, bringing the knife closer to Ghost's neck.

"I see fire." Ghost mumbled. Toast didn't appreciate Ghost's sarcasm.

"And?" Toast sighed.

"Dead people. Lot's of 'em." Ghost told him. Toast nodded.

"Good, very good..." Toast laughed, forcing Ghost forward. Ghost began to twitch. He could feel his sanity going down. Toast continued to make him walk forward until they came across a survivor.

"Help me!' The man cried, pulling himself up to the two. He looked up, a begging look on his face. Ghost stared at the man. He could see the fear in his eyes.

"I'm afraid he can't." Toast giggled, peaking around Ghost. The man gasped.

"You have him hostage?!" The man exclaimed, backing up a bit. He examined Ghost's face.

"You're... how did you catch him?" the man exclaimed. The man's eyes widened even farther. The man shuffled away before either of them could say anything else.

"See Sir? You're a monster! You know it's true!"

"You're wrong." Ghost whispered.

"What did you say? I'm wrong?" Toast questioned sarcastically.

"You heard me correctly." Ghost told him. Toast placed his fingers in the shape of a gun in front of Ghost's face.

"Do you know what this does?" Toast questioned. Ghost shrugged.

"It'll be the end of you."

( A/N Sorry for the crappy ending! The chapter was getting to long!)