some good meme

Ghost sighed, watching helplessly as Jimmy murdered yet another innocent person. He hadn't been keeping track of the number, and he didn't really care. The only reason he was letting Jimmy do this was to protect Toast. His thoughts were interrupted by Jimmy's insane laughter.

"Man, I haven't had this much fun is such a long time!" Jimmy giggled, stabbing the woman's corpse once more. He licked the blood off of the knife's blade. Ghost gagged at the taste. After all this time, he still hadn't gotten used to the metallic flavor.

You're disgusting... Ghost muttered, rubbing the back of his head out of stress.

"I'm not disgusting! I just know how to have fun, unlike you!" Jimmy exclaimed while he looked around for his next victim. Ghost frowned.

I know how to have fun! My idea of fun is just different than yours! Ghost growled.

"Yeah right! You're fun, and I'm sane!" Jimmy told him, giggling. Ghost watched as Jimmy's knife plunged into yet another person's back. Ghost cringed as the person screamed in pure agony.

Why don't you just finish him off already?! Ghost questioned.

"Because if I kill them slow then I get to watch the light leave their eyes! It's such an amazing experience~!" Jimmy told him, letting out a content sigh. He knew he would get to see that happen again very soon.

"W-who the heck are you talking to you psycho?!" the person whimpered as he continued to try and get away.

"Someone who could save you! If only he was strong enough..." Jimmy sighed, smiling. Ghost scowled. He knew Jimmy was teasing him at this point. The person stared at him like he was crazy. Well... Jimmy was crazy, psychotic. That was the reason he was killing people!

I hate you so much... Ghost muttered, burying his face in his hands.

"I love you too, Ghost!" Jimmy laughed, stabbing at the person again. Much to their surprise, the person dodged.

"You freak!" he cried, then turning to run away.

"Oh! Spicy!" Jimmy giggled. He followed the man around the block, then stopping dead in his tracks. There was a group of 20 armed people waiting for him.

You got tricked! I swear to everything spooky if you get us killed I'm not gonna let you kill anyone ever again! Ghost exclaimed angrily. Jimmy laughed once more, twirling his knife in his hand.

"Don't worry, Mr.Goo! I'll just reason with them!" Jimmy told him.

"P-put the knife down!" one of them yelled, aiming the gun at his chest. Jimmy just stared at them, pretending to be shocked.

"Didn't you hear her? Put the knife down!" a man ordered. Jimmy smirked.

"As you wish..." Jimmy sighed, placing the knife on the ground in front of him.

Don't you need your knife to kill people? Ghost asked.

"You'll see..." Jimmy mumbled quietly.

"That... that was a lot easier than expected!" they heard a woman exclaim happily.

"What are you gonna do now?" Jimmy questioned with a surprisingly calm tone. The group gathered, whispering to each other frantically. After a few minutes, they made their decision.

"Well, we weren't expecting to get this far... so we've decided that we will take you to the police!" the leader told him. Jimmy shrugged. He followed the group all the way to the police station without saying a single word.

Do you have a plan or something? Ghost asked nervously. Jimmy shrugged. Ghost never did like the police station, since literally 3/4 of the things him and Toast did during their cases were illegal. Ghost sighed. He really hoped Jimmy had a plan.