can I get a hoiii yaaa

Ghost let out a horrified gasp when he felt a pair of jaws close around his calf, not quite piercing his skin. He knew it was Toast... well... the werewolf version of him. Ghost was pulled to the ground, wincing when his chin slammed against the floor.

"J-Johnny! Wait!" Ghost shrieked, crying out when he felt Toast's teeth tear into his leg. He clawed at the wood, trying his best to get away. He didn't want to hurt Toast... his best friend. Ghost knew the older man couldn't control it. He turned to face Toast, watching in horror as he began to stalk closer and closer to his face, snarling ominously. Ghost's heart began to pound, sweat beading on his forehead. He felt so helpless beneath the weight of the monster before him. Ghost jumped when he heard a voice come from behind them. Toast stopped snarling, looking up. It was Jimmy.

"You've gotten yourself in a bit of a tight spot, huh?" he questioned, smiling. Ghost's eyes widened. This situation had just become even worse. Now he had a werewolf and a killer on his hands.

"Well no shit!" Ghost growled.

"Ghostie! Attitude!" Jimmy gasped, pretending to be shocked. Ghost rolled his eyes, getting a comeback ready. But instead, he let out a little gasp when Toast suddenly lunged towards Jimmy. Ghost couldn't help but feel horrified when Toast tore into Jimmy's shoulder. The attack caused Jimmy to let out a screech. Ghost ran forward, doing his best to pull Toast off of the killer. He was finally able to get him off, only to see that Jimmy had pulled out his knife, his eyes glowing bright with anger. He began to mutter the word 'stab' over and over as though he were in a trance. That's when Ghost realized that he couldn't stop them from fighting. Knowing this, he let go of Toast and backed up. Immediately the two lunged at each other, Jimmy with his knife and Toast with his claws. He let out a whimper when he heard the sound of ripping flesh, a sound he had gotten to know quite well. He opened his eyes to see that Toast was now in his human form, bloody and unconscious. Jimmy started limping towards them, holding his shoulder with one hand and his knife with the other. Without thinking Ghost ran forward, shielding Toast from the killer. 

"D-don't kill him, Jimmy! Please!" Ghost begged. 

"Are you serious?! I have every right in the world to kill him right now, and you know it!" Jimmy exclaimed. Ghost could feel himself starting to shake out of fear, tears beginning to stream down his cheeks. The thought of his best friend dying terrified him. Ghost couldn't imagine life without  him. 

"The moon did it to him! H-He couldn't help it! Just-... please... don't hurt him anymore." Ghost whimpered, staring into Jimmy's large crimson eyes. The killer scowled at him. 

"Are you serious?! Toaster just almost tore me to bits! How dumb can you be, Gre-... Ghost." Jimmy grumbled. 

"Were you about to call me Gregory?" Ghost questioned, frowning. Jimmy just stood silently for a moment. 

"I-... it was a-... fine. I give up. I called you Gregory... because that's your name." Jimmy muttered. 

"N-no! My name's Johnny Ghost! You're just trying to mess with me! My name is not Gregory!" Ghost exclaimed, his eyes wide. 

"Oh but it is! You don't wanna believe me, but you know it's true~! " Jimmy giggled, suddenly getting a creepy grin as he glanced down at Toast's unconscious body. 

"But t-that would mean that... I'm your brother. I-I refuse to believe I would be related to someone like you!" Ghost growled. 

"Aww that's cute~. Well, I guess there's no use in hiding it from you now... so, yeah! We're brothers, Gregory! Honestly, it's kind of sad that I even had to tell you. I mean, seriously! I've been giving you and Toast hints ever since the day I finally revealed myself to you two!" Jimmy laughed. This was the moment Ghost's whole world fell apart. He just shook his head in disbelief as a flood of memories filled his brain. Lost memories. Things he had remembered going to great lengths to forget. One of the things he remembered was his family, and how they died. How Jimmy died.

"Jimmy I-... I killed you!" Ghost cried, his eyes wide with horror.

"That's right... you remember now, don't you?!" Jimmy questioned, his crazy smile fading into an angry scowl. Ghost nodded hesitantly, the memory flashing in his mind over and over. Jimmy on the ground, his body twitching and seizing in a pool of its own blood. It was genuinely horrifying. 

"I-I didn't mean it!" Ghost exclaimed, choking down a sob.

"I don't care! Y-you still killed me... that's not something I can just let go!" Jimmy growled. Ghost sighed.

"Don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to say that what I did was right. But I'm not gonna just let you kill me!" Ghost told him. Jimmy just sighed, his smile returning.

"Well that's just too bad, isn't it?! I'm gonna kill you. Now." Jimmy giggled, clutching his knife tightly. Ghost shivered as chills ran down his spine. He knew there was no getting out this, alive or otherwise.