What's happening?

"It's just your fingers. It couldn't be 'the end of me' ." Ghost sighed.

"Wrong. Watch." Toast scoffed. He pretended like he was shooting a gun. Much to Ghost's amazement, a spurt of green flame came out. It was much in the shape of a bullet, but when it hit it's target it flared up into a large flame. Ghost shuttered.

"Let go of me." Ghost ordered. Toast laughed.

"Why should I?"

"Because I told you to. That's why, Johnny." Ghost commanded once more. He felt Toast jump.

"Interesting." Toast mumbled. He felt a sharp pain in his foot. He looked down to see Ghost had stomped hard on his foot.

"Let. Me. Go." Ghost ordered. Toast refused. Ghost moved his hand downward until he was able to grip his gun. He pointed it towards Toast's leg. He shot, his bullet going directly through Toast's leg. Toast screeched, swiftly cutting Ghost's neck. Ghost felt the blood begin to flow down his neck. He shot repetitively, over and over until Toast finally let go. He ran forward. How am I not dead? He slit my throat! Ghost thought, turning and facing Toast. Toast jumped at him, knocking him to the ground. He shot again, missing this time. Toast used his hands and feet to pin Ghost down.

"Why do you use your knife? You know you want to..." Toast insisted, holding the knife in front of Ghost's face. Ghost growled, kicking Toast off. He stood up, dodging one of Toast's attacks. Toast had knocked his gun out of his hand.

This is your call, Ghosty. Jimmy told him. He sounded amused. Ghost clenched his teeth. Why are you amused, you jerk! Ghost thought, dodging another attack. Ghost got hit, sending him falling back down to the ground. Toast held his knife to Ghost's neck once again.

"You... you are causing way to much trouble!" Toast exclaimed, raising the knife.

Ok Ghost, either you do it, or I do. Jimmy sighed. Ghost suddenly saw a quick flash of images, memories. A man with a umbrella, a small boy with red eyes, and a girl with a white dress. He suddenly was able to see the girl in the white dress off to the side, behind Toast. He felt all his emotions completely fade, which were being quickly was replaced by rage . He grabbed his knife and slid away from Toast. He rushed at Toast, slicing his face. He quickly turned, jumping up and then landing on Toast. Ghost sat on Toast's stomach, staring him directly in the eyes. He could see Toast's eyes had went back to their normal icy blue color.

"S-Sir? W-what are you... oh no..." Toast gasped, his eyes wide. He examined Ghost's appearance in horror. Ghost was covered in blood, and his eyes were large and frantic. Ghost stared at him with cold red eyes.

"You tried to kill me, Johnny." Ghost sighed. Toast jumped at Ghost's voice. That's Jimmy's voice! Toast thought. He squirmed, trying to get free. Since when was he so strong?! Toast thought in panic. Ghost placed his knife on chest.

"Sir! L-let me go!" Toast hollered. He felt a great sense of unease as Ghost got really close to his face.

"Shhhh... Don't yell, you'll just attract more people..." Ghost told him, holding his finger up to his lips. Ghost leaned away, grabbing his knife. Toast winced in pain as Ghost began to carve a small symbol into his chest. Suddenly, Ghost got up and began to walk down the street. Toast got up and followed him. He checked his watch. Only 3:00?! But it's so dark! Toast thought, looking up at the dark sky. As soon as he thought that, the sky began to lighten. The flames began to disappear as well. Toast followed Ghost all the way back to the house. He watched as Ghost kicked the door in.

"Sir! I-I... I had the key." Toast told him. Ghost grunted, walking inside. Toast watched as Ghost flopped down on the couch. Toast began to talk to him, only to realize that Ghost was already asleep. He heard Ghost begin to talk in his sleep. Something along the lines of "I'm sorry".