random

The three were watching T.V when Toast began to notice something. It seemed that since Ghost woke up, Jimmy was starting to act like his usual crazy self. His murderous self. Toast was scared that Jimmy would decide to take control of Ghost again and go kill a bunch of people. He sighed, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Are you ok Johnny?" Ghost asked, looking down at him. Toast's eyes widened. 

"Y-yes, Sir. I'm fine." Toast mumbled, smiling. Ghost frowned.

"...you sure?"Ghost questioned. 

"I'm sure." Toast laughed, his cheeks turning light pink. Ghost sighed. The two noticed that Jimmy was staring at them.

"What are you two talking about?" Jimmy questioned, the corners of his mouth twitching. The two exchanged a look.

"Nothing, Jimmy." Ghost whispered nervously. Jimmy's eyes narrowed.

"You're lying. I can tell by your body language." Jimmy mumbled with a slightly creepy tone. 

"My body language? I'm not even moving!" Ghost exclaimed. Jimmy giggled. 

"Yes you were! Your fingers were twitching!" Jimmy told him, smiling. Toast looked up at Ghost, his eyes widening. 

"How did you even see that?" Toast questioned, frowning. Jimmy frowned, poking him with his knife. Toast flinched.

"Because I did." Jimmy sighed, poking Toast again. 

"Stop poking people with that!" Ghost growled, snatching the knife out of his hand. He almost immediately regretting his decision. 

"Hey! Give it back!" Jimmy yelled angrily. Ghost shook his head, holding it just out of his reach. Toast gasped as Jimmy flew past him, tackling Ghost.

"Chill!" Ghost screeched while Jimmy clawed at him. Jimmy reached for the knife, but he wasn't able to grab it.

"Give it back you jerk!" Jimmy growled. Ghost shook his head, tossing it away. Jimmy got up to grab it. Ghost quickly tackled Jimmy, pinning him to the ground.

"Get the knife Johnny!" Ghost ordered. Toast quickly ran over and grabbed it, then running out the front door. 

"No! Come back here you fiend!" Jimmy yelled, struggling.

"Calm down!" Ghost exclaimed.

"B-but... Knifey's my best friend!" Jimmy cried. 

"There's no way a knife can be your best friend." Ghost told him.

"But Knifey's not a knifeeeeeeeeeee!" Jimmy screeched, writhing underneath him.

"What do you mean?" Ghost questioned, frowning. Jimmy whimpered.

"Just let me go!" Jimmy begged. 

"You're gonna kill Toast if I do!" Ghost exclaimed. 

"No... I won't I promise! I'll just tell him my secret!" Jimmy told him. 

"That's the same thing... by your standards at least." Ghost sighed. Jimmy shook his head. 

"Not this time... fine! I won't kill him or tell him my secret." Jimmy muttered, glaring at him. Ghost sighed, letting him go. Jimmy shuffled out from underneath him, continuing to stay on the floor. Ghost watched as Jimmy pathetically wiggled around on the ground. 

"Sir?  Are you there?" Toast called, peaking through the doorway. 

"Yep! Come on in, I think he's... calm for now." Ghost called back, looking back at Jimmy with great uncertainly. 

"Um... is he ok?" Toast questioned, frowning. Ghost shrugged, then gently nudging Jimmy with his foot. Jimmy barked.

"What the... what was that?" Ghost asked. Jimmy shrugged. Ghost looked at Toast, who seemed to be very bothered by the dog noise had just made. Ghost sighed. He had no idea what was going to happen next.