Escape Pt. 1

(i'm just so proud of this drawing ;w; )

Ghost narrowly dodged yet another one of Jimmy's attacks, trying his best to lead the killer away from Toast's unconscious body.

"I'm sorry Jimmy! I-I don't wanna hurt you again... let's just calm down!" Ghost begged as his head began to hurt.

"You did this... you made me kill mom..." Jimmy muttered angrily, taking another swing at him. Ghost whimpered as even more memories flooded his brain, causing his head to hurt even more. He noticed Jimmy was wincing as well. Does his head hurt too?  Ghost thought, frowning. The old house was beginning to crumble around them. Ghost gasped, quickly shielding Toast's unconscious body from the falling debris. Pain shot down his spine as a piece of something hard, most likely wood, hit the back of his neck. Jimmy took this to his advantage, kicking Ghost to the floor. He cried out, watching in horror as his gun fell out of his holster. It slid across the floor, falling into one of the holes in the wood. Ghost felt a wave of anger wash over him. That was his favorite gun.

"I'll kill you again if I have too!" Ghost growled, glaring up at the killer. Jimmy's eyes widened.

"I... I-I knew you weren't sorry, you liar!" Jimmy cried, taking a step back. Tears began to stream down Jimmy's cheeks, which surprised Ghost greatly. Jimmy had been so angry before, but now he was crying his eyes out.

"I-I... I don't know what I'm supposed to say... " Ghost mumbled, regret clouding his emotions. He reached forward, gently placing his hand on his brothers shoulder. Jimmy slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me, you jerk! You're the reason that mom and I are dead! Why do you even wanna kill me again?!" Jimmy questioned. Ghost's eyes widened.

"I-... I didn't want to, Box friend made me do it!" Ghost told him. Jimmy gasped at something behind Ghost. He turned around, letting out a yelp. He jinxed himself.

"Gregoryyyy! Is that you?!" Box friend questioned excitedly. Ghost backed up. Now that he had all his memories back, he remembered all the horrible things that this creature had done to him. To his family. 

"Y-you... stay away from us!" Ghost yelled. He was standing next to Jimmy now, who still had tears running down his cheeks. The killer turned to him.

"I don't forgive you, Gregory. But... I hate that thing more." Jimmy muttered. Ghost nodded.

"Why are you guys being so mean?" Box Friend sobbed, pretending to actually cry. The two glanced at each other, then back at the box.

"You know what you did, don't play dumb!" Jimmy growled. Ghost jumped. Jimmy's mood changed very fast.

"B-but... I would never hurt you, especially not Gregory! He's my brother!" Box Friend told them, looking at Ghost. Ghost scowled at him.

"Then why did you hurt me? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose?" Ghost questioned.

"I just wanted to protect you, Gregory!" Box Friend whined.

"By causing his entire family's death and causing him to become homeless?! That's a pretty dumb way to protect him!" Jimmy grumbled, glaring at him. Box Friend suddenly got very angry. 

"Don't listen to him! Jimmy is just trying to pollute your mind! Remember, he's a killer!" Box Friend squeaked. 

"I-... I don't care! First of all; we're not being mean! Second of all; you're the reason he's like this! And finally, Jimmy is my brother and you aren't, so quit saying that!" Ghost exclaimed. Box Friend let out a gasp, and if he had eyelids, they would've been wide open.

"H-how could you defend him, Gregory?! He killed your momma!" Box Friend told him. Ghost glanced over at Jimmy. He could see the pure regret in his eyes. 

"You made him kill our mom! It doesn't matter anyways because... he's all I have left, even if he is a ghost or whatever." Ghost told him. Jimmy seemed to be surprised by this remark.

"G-Gregory I-... maybe I won't kill you." Jimmy whispered, looking away. Ghost just smiled, knowing this was his brother's attempt at being affectionate and supportive. It was a step in the right direction. That's when the two heard a groan. Ghost looked over to see that Toast was now awake and was sitting up. 

"Sir...? What's happened?" Toast asked, his eyes filled with pain and confusion. The twins glanced over at him, both of them frowning. 

"You turned into your werewolf form and got in a fight with Jimmy. You actually attacked him first." Ghost quickly explained. He looked back at Box Friend who seemed very annoyed that he was now being ignored.

"Oh. Well... I'm sorry, Jimmy." Toast sighed. The killer just nodded. 

"It's fine. I messed you up real good though. You have great tasting blood too~" Jimmy giggled. Ghost sighed, rolling his eyes. 

"OK then. Anyways, like I've said before, leave us alone!" Ghost exclaimed, turning back to the box. Box Friend just snarled. That's when everyone noticed the furniture around them beginning to glow. 

"I didn't want to hurt you, Gregory... but I have no choice!" he growled. Ghost gasped in surprise as one of the small tables flew towards him, crashing against the already deteriorating wall behind him. Some of the wood crumbled, falling down into the same hole that his gun had fallen into.  

"Sir, why did it call you Gregory?" Toast questioned, weakly standing up. Ghost allowed the older man to lean on him. 

"I'll explain everything later, Johnny. For now our first priority is getting the heck out of here! This house is coming down whether we like it or not!" Ghost exclaimed, another piece of furniture crashing next to them. 

"I'll hold him off. Go ahead." Jimmy commanded, knife in hand.  

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get hurt." Ghost whimpered. His brother nodded. 

"I'll be fine, Greg. Now go. I'll meet you at the van." Jimmy told him, giving them a small but genuine smile. Ghost just nodded slowly, leading Toast away from them as quick as possible. He helped the older man down the stairs, adrenaline kicking in a soon as they heard a explosion coming from above. The two began to run, Toast doing his best to ignore the pain. They were just about to make it out when suddenly the door collapsed in front of them, blocking the way completely. They were trapped.