crazy stuff

Toast hardly dodged another one of Jimmy's attacks. He was seriously thinking about calling Gavin at this point. Toast knew that he couldn't dodge much longer, and he could tell Jimmy was getting very irritated.

"Just stop moving!" Jimmy growled, finally stabbing his knife into Toast's shoulder. Toast winced, then gasping as he tripped over a power cord. He closed his eyes as tight as he could as he fell to the ground, failing to catch himself. Toast suddenly felt something soft on his lips. He opened his eyes when he felt a stabbing pain in his side. To his horror, it wasn't the floor that was touching his lips. It was Jimmy... he was kissing Jimmy. Toast noticed that Jimmy's eyes were starting to turn brown again. He hesitantly kissed Jimmy once more. Toast could hear Jimmy trying to get away. He stopped when he realized that it was now Ghost he was kissing.

"J-Johnny? What are you doing?" Ghost questioned, frowning.

"S-sorry Sir." Toast apologized, picking up the gun off of the ground. He placed the gun on his desk.

"Why did you kiss me?" Ghost mumbled, blushing. Toast's eyes widened. 

"You... you experienced that? I-I'm sorry." Toast sighed, blushing even harder than Ghost was.

"It's ok. You did what you needed to get Jimmy to let me out. So, thanks!" Ghost exclaimed, smiling reassuringly. 

"You're welcome!" Toast laughed quietly. The two walked down the stairs and into the living room, both of them trying to forget what had just happened. Toast began to patch himself up while Ghost just sat on the couch, staring at the wall. He seemed to be thinking about something.

"...what's today?" Ghost asked after a few minutes of silence. 

"Thursday." Toast told him. Ghost's eyes widened.

"I thought it was Wednesday!" Ghost exclaimed, looking out the window. It was still dark.

"No Sir. It's Thursday, 1:30 in the morning to be exact. When Jimmy took over it was 11:45, and when he got back it was 1:05. It took me about 25 minutes to get you back." Toast explained. Ghost nodded, processing what he had just heard.

"Then you kissed us?" Ghost questioned. Toast nodded hesitantly.

"Yes. I did." Toast mumbled. He was trying so hard not to be embarrassed, visibly at least. Ghost looked away, then asking a question that Toast was not expecting.

"Did-... did you like kissing us?" Ghost asked. 

"Um w-well, it certainly w-wasn't unpleasant." Toast stuttered, looking away from him.

"I know what you mean Johnny." Ghost giggled quietly. Toast blushed. The two just stared at each other for a moment. Before Toast broke the silence.

"W-would you like some tea Sir?" Toast questioned. Ghost nodded, staring out the window while he waited. His mind was playing tricks on him, as he thought that he saw little figures running around in the darkness. Ghost shook his head, figuring it was just because he was tired. He jumped when he noticed Jimmy had appeared next to him. 

"Hey." Ghost sighed, glancing over at him. 

"You guys are mean..." Jimmy mumbled, resting his head on the back of the couch.

"How are we mean?" Toast questioned, handing Ghost his cup. 

"You don't let me have any fun!" Jimmy exclaimed angrily. 

"It's because your idea of fun is killing innocent people. I honestly don't know why this still comes as a surprise to you." Toast sighed. Jimmy glared at him.

"Not all of them were innocent! They were all miserable, worthless! I was doing them a favor." Jimmy growled. Ghost's eyes widened with surprise. He was shocked by how cruel he was being. Jimmy wasn't usually this mean.

"Are you just grumpy because Johnny kissed us?" Ghost questioned. Jimmy's eyes widened. 

"Am I grumpy? About that? No... just embarrassed." Jimmy muttered. Ghost looked over at Toast to see that he was blushing again. 

"I think we're all embarrassed about that." Toast sighed. Ghost nodded in agreement. He wasn't going to let this go for a very long time.