Lets Leave

A/N From this chapter on I will be using your characters, so try to tell which one is yours!

Ghost walked swiftly down hallway, glancing back every once in a while to make sure that Jimmy was still following him. To be honest, he would probably die of fear if Jimmy wasn't there. For some reason, having Jimmy around made him less anxious, although he would never admit it. Ghost noticed that Jimmy was starting to fall behind. 

"Come on!" Ghost growled. He turned and grabbed Jimmy by the wrist. He dragged him along. Jimmy was obviously procrastinating. Ghost knew for a fact that Jimmy was able to run at least 2x faster than him. As soon as he turned back around the creature was out of sight. Ghost sighed, letting go of Jimmy. The two slowed to a stop. 

"Now what?" Jimmy questioned. He looked bored out of his mind. 

"I don't know." Ghost sighed. 

"Well then..." Jimmy mumbled. He began to disappear.  

"Don't leave!" Ghost begged. Without thinking, Ghost hugged him tight. Jimmy grunted in surprise. Ghost looked at Jimmy's face, which was quite easy to see since they were the same height. He looked conflicted, like he wanted to be angry, but he just couldn't. 

"Uh... can you let go of me?" Jimmy questioned awkwardly. Ghost let go of him. The two just stood there silently until suddenly a woman appeared next to them. Ghost's eyes went wide. She had short red hair and pale hazel eyes. She was covered in chemical burns. 

"What are you two doing here?! How did you get in, and who are you?!" She asked. She seemed very surprised. 

"I'm Johnny Ghost. W-We came in through the ventilation..." Ghost told her nervously. He could tell she was a ghost. No one could survive burns like she had.  

"Why are you here?" She questioned, circling around the two. She was floating about a half centimeter off of the ground. 

"We got called." Ghost mumbled. 

"Called? Why?" She asked. 

"No offense to you... but someone called us here because they said it was haunted." Ghost explained. Her eyes went wide. 

"C-called you here? Oh no no no you have to leave!" She exclaimed, motioning in the other direction. 

"Why?" Ghost asked. 

"They'll kill you two,please! Just look at what happened to me!"" She begged. Ghost saw Jimmy roll his eyes. 

"Fine, but we have to go back for my friend." Ghost told her. She reluctantly agreed. The three began to walk down the hallway towards where they had just came from. About 5 minutes later they came back to the main room where Toast was talking to the woman at the front desk. Ghost snapped his fingers. Toast looked over, then saying goodbye to the woman. Toast jogged over, immediately noticing that Jimmy was standing next to Ghost. There was another woman with them as well.  

"We have to go." Ghost told him quietly. Toast nodded. The four walked briskly down the hall. The woman told Ghost and Jimmy where to go, then falling back to stand next to Toast. 

"So you're his friend." She mumbled. 

"Y-yes. I'm Johnny Toast, what's your name?" Toast asked. 

"Chrissy... can I ask you a question?" Chrissy questioned. 

"Of course."

"Are those two brothers?" Chrissy asked. Toast felt his heart stop for a split second. Brothers? Is that even possible? Toast thought. 

"I don't know, why?" Toast questioned. 

"Well, they look almost exactly the same, and the one with the red eyes seems very protective of Ghost." Chrissy told him. Toast tipped his head in confusion.

"Protective?" Toast asked. Chrissy nodded.

"Yeah. When I first appeared, I saw the red-eyed guy put his arm in front of Ghost. He also had a look of 'back off' on his face." Chrissy explained. 

"Interesting..." Toast mumbled. He wanted to think about it more, but it wasn't a good time. They had to escape.