Awake? Pt.2

Ghost cackled as he watched the last person of the group fall to the ground. He thought he had gotten everyone, but this person was able to hide for a few minutes. Ghost licked the blood off of the barrel of his gun. He looked around for his next victim. It seemed like everyone had scattered because of the gun shots. But that was ok, he was up for a  challenge. He quickly walked down the street, being sure to stay out of the street lights. Ghost walked around for about 6 minutes before he heard footsteps. They were very fast, meaning that the person was running. Ghost grunted in surprise as that someone ran into him. That person was much, much taller than him. At least 6'5. They both fell on the ground. Ghost hit the back of his head on the sidewalk. Ghost sat up, quickly hiding his gun. 

"I-I'm so sorry!" The woman exclaimed, crawling over to Ghost. Ghost rubbed his head, pretending to be more hurt then he actually was. 

"Ow... i-it's ok..." Ghost mumbled. The woman's eyes became wide.

"You're covered in blood! What happened?!" The woman questioned, putting her hand on Ghost's shoulder. 

"S-Someone was shooting, so I ran. The blood is not mine." Ghost told her. The woman looked horrified. She stood up, holding out her hand. Ghost took her hand, pulling himself up.

"Thanks." Ghost sighed. Ghost smiled, knowing that he was going to kill her later. The woman nodded. Ghost began to walk away when suddenly the woman grabbed his shoulder. 

"Please stay with me!" The woman begged.

"Why?" Ghost questioned. 

"Just... please! I'm scared!" The woman told him. Ghost sighed, turning back towards her. 

"Fine." Ghost mumbled. The woman smiled. She looked slightly more relaxed. Ghost couldn't stop himself from laughing at the fact that she went from scared to relaxed in a matter of seconds. The woman led him to one of the many alleyways. Ghost had a weird feeling. This lady reminded him of someone, but he wasn't quite sure who. She had long brown hair with black tips, along with a pair of rich brown eyes. The two sat in the alley for around 10 minutes while Ghost tried to figure out who she reminded him of. He never really had any girlfriends or anything like that, so he just figured she was someone he saw in public once a while ago. He was surprised that she hadn't noticed his eyes yet. Ghost didn't really want to kill her anymore. As soon as he turned to say something the woman disappeared. Ghost quickly stood up. She wasn't real? That's ok, I wasn't going to kill her always .. Ghost thought, pulling his gun back out. He turned the corner just in time to see a small boy, no older than 10, running towards him. Ghost just stood still. He watched as the boy ran directly through him. Ghost turned and followed him back into that same alley he was just in. Suddenly, the boy stopped and looked up at him, tears running down his cheeks. Ghost crouched down so that they were face to face. 

"Hi!" Ghost began. The boy winced, anticipating something bad to happen.

"I'm not going to hurt you. What's your name?" Ghost questioned. 

"Gregory... Gregory Casket." The boy sniffled. Ghost's heart stopped for a split second, his eyes going wide. 

"I'm sorry... uh... Gregory... Casket?" Ghost asked. The boy nodded. Ghost backed up slowly. 

"Are you ok?" Gregory questioned. Ghost nodded.

"Y-yeah, you just remind me of someone, that's all." Ghost told him. That someone was himself. He had the same hair and the same brown eyes. He even had a cut in the same place where Ghost had a scar. Gregory even sounded like a younger version of him. 

"So... uh... do you have any siblings?" Ghost asked. Gregory looked down. 

"I-I used to have a twin brother... he's dead though..." Gregory told him. He sounded sad. 

"Oh yeah? What was his name?" Ghost questioned. 

"Jimmy." Gregory mumbled. Ghost went cold. His last name is Casket... and his brothers name was Jimmy... Ghost thought. He was completely and utterly speechless. Gregory placed his hand on Ghost's shoulder. Ghost watched as the boys hand began to glow. The light engulfed the two. Ghost's vision went completely white. He was awake.