In need of a Solution

It had been 4 hours since the two had left, and Toast couldn't do anything but wait. He tried to go to sleep, but he would always wake up less than 5 minutes later. Toast sighed as he paced around the living room, his hands twitching nervously. He was so worried about Ghost, he could barely think. Just as he was about to try and go back to sleep, he heard knocking on the front door. Toast walked over, opening it hesitantly. It was Jimmy, and he was drenched in blood.

"Hey Toaster! Did you miss me?" Jimmy greeted as he walked into the house.

"I-I... I can't say that I have." Toast sighed. Jimmy just smiled at him, sitting down on the couch. The lights flickered, causing Toast to jump.

"You know... I'm so happy you guys decided to let me have some fun!"Jimmy laughed, looking up at him. Toast rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you just let Sir back out now?" Toast asked, sitting down at the kitchen table. 

"Well who said I was done playing? I'm just taking a break!" Jimmy exclaimed, frowning.

"I think you've 'played' quite enough!" Toast told him. Jimmy's eyes widened.

"Do you wanna fight?!" Jimmy questioned angrily. Toast was surprised by his sudden hostility.

"I just want Sir back!" Toast told him. Jimmy stood up.

"The only thing you're gonna get is a visit from Knifey!" Jimmy growled, pulling out his knife. Toast quickly ran up the stairs and into his room, Jimmy following close behind. He lunged for his gun, gasping in horror. Jimmy had gotten to it first. 

"Give me the gun." Toast ordered. Jimmy shook his head.

"You were gonna kill me!" Jimmy exclaimed, putting Toast's gun in the pocket of Ghost's hoodie. 

"Well you're trying to kill me, what else was I supposed to do?!" Toast grumbled. Jimmy giggled insanely.

"You should just let me kill you! It'll be quick, I swear!"Jimmy promised with a large grin on his face. Toast could hear Jimmy arguing with Ghost, meaning Ghost was probably trying to get out.

"I don't care!" Toast exclaimed. Jimmy ran forward, stabbing Toast's shoulder. Toast yelped in pain, then taking a swing at Jimmy. He missed Jimmy's jaw by an inch. Toast knew he had another gun in one of his desk drawers, but Jimmy was in the way. He began to think of a plan, dodging another one of the attacks. 

"Why are you being so stubborn?!"  Jimmy questioned, frowning. Toast was to busy thinking to reply. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't come up with a good plan. Toast knew that the best way to free Ghost was to cause him to feel an emotion, and a very strong one at that. He didn't want to make him mad though. Toast didn't like it when Ghost got mad. 

"Why do I need to die? Why can't you just let Sir back out?" Toast mumbled with a questioning tone. 

"What do you mean 'why do I need to die'?! If you die, I'll be able to take full control and do whatever I want when I want and not have you or Ghost stop me! Ghost will be so depressed that he won't be able to do anything!" Jimmy exclaimed, smiling insanely. Toast's eyes widened in disbelief, realizing that his original solution may not work. Jimmy had planned this whole thing out. He was going to have to come up with an adequate solution to this problem quick or else.

oh golly gee the Toaster may get a stomach piercing