The A-acachallas?

As they drove up to the Acachalla house hold, they heard a loud yelp. Ghost and Toast hopped out of the car and slowly approached the house. The first thing they saw was Papa climbing up the tree house ladder so fast it was almost impossible. Papa slipped, but they saw Spencer grab his arm and pull him up.

"Spencer is stronger than we thought, huh?" Ghost asked. Toast just nodded in agreement.

"L-lets make a break for it Sir." Toast proposed.

"Great idea! Ready? 1, 2, 3!" Ghost yelled, running as fast as he could to the ladder, where he, also impossibly fast, started to spider monkey his way up with Toast right behind him. Once they got up, they saw Papa and Spencer in the left hand side, fearing the worst to come up the ladder.

"Ah!" Papa yelled, pointing his Annabelle at them.

"It's just the P.I.E guys." Spencer told Papa, looking relieved.

"Are you guys ok?!" Ghost asked in a yell-whisper, examining Spencer and Papa. They were both in really bad condition. Papa had a large cut that came down over his eye, and a bite mark on his wrist. Spencer was even worse. Spencer's cap was gone, revealing a patch of crimson red that slowly faded to ginger on his head. His glasses were mangled, a pair of shifty glowing green eyes straining to see past the cracks. A large cut ran diagonally across his torso, with a large amount of his shirt around it burned, revealing more cuts and burns.

"I think so." Spencer answered, his lisp still gone.

"Spencer!" Papa yelled, making Spencer jump.

"What?!"

"You need medical attention!"

"Your the one who needs medical attention! You have a scratch on your face!" Spencer said sarcastically, looking toward Ghost and Toast, embarrassed.

"You both need medical attention right now!" Toast exclaimed, raising his voice a little. They both sighed, the same exact look of defeat on their faces.

"I'll go get the medical supplies from the van." Toast sighed, jumping out of the tree house, and landing it perfectly, then running to the van as silently as possible. Once he returned, they gave the supplies to them, because they weren't going to dare to get closer than they needed to be to either of them. They watched as Papa wrapped his wrist, then handed the gaze to Spencer and said "Help...". Spencer got up on his knees and started to wrap Papa's head. He handed it back to Papa.

"Your turn..." Spencer told Papa, still on his knees. Papa quickly and gently wrapped Spencer's torso. Ghost was surprised as he noticed how gentle they both were to each other, but that was a story for another time. They had a case to solve.

"So, whats going on?" Ghost asked them. Papa was the first to answer.

"Well, Gertrude was shaving my back, when suddenly she just went crazy with the razor!" Papa explained. Toast pointed to Spencer.

"I was down stairs, like usual, when I heard a loud voice coming from the stairs. I looked over just in time to see Billy run at me with who knows what and burns my shirt! I ran upstairs and called you. When I turned I saw Maddie - friend with a piece of wood, and she slashed me with it!" He explained. Then Papa took over.

"I was running around, trying to find someone who wasn't completely crazy, and sure enough , it was Spencer." He finished. This sounded pretty bad.

"Well, you guys just stay here, we'll go deal with them." Ghost told them. Toast and Ghost got down the ladder, they ran over to the porch. As they opened the door they heard a loud screech, followed by another screech, the second one lower than the first one. Suddenly, a quick flash of navy blue caught Toast's eye.

"Sir! Look!" Toast pointed. Ghost lowered his eyes to see Billy crouched over in the corner of the stairs, starring at them with light purple eyes.

"B-billy? Are you ok?" Ghost asked holding out a hand. Billy touched his hand, then backed off.

"N-n-no! I-i don't want to h-h-hurt you!" Billy stuttered. He turned and ran up the stairs.

"Something is defiantly wrong here..." Toast exclaimed. Ghost nodded in agreement. They were just about to go into the T.V room when Toast suddenly yelped, running forward. Ghost turned to see Maddie - friend, here eyes glowing a bright hazel. Ghost took one look Maddie and started to back away. She was most likely going to charge him any minute.

"Maddie..." Ghost whispered. She smiled,

"Hey pal!" She pranced over, giving him a big hug, then a kiss on the cheek. Ghost blushed, yet he didn't know why.

"H-hi. I haven't seen you in a while!" Ghost said, going along with what Maddie was saying.

"Why do you have your hoodie zipped up? Thats very odd..." Maddie exclaimed, grabbing the zipper of the hoodie and pulling down so fast the zipper almost flew off the hoodie. Ghost didn't know what she was talking about.

"Heh, sorry! I was just using a disguise." Ghost told her giving her a creepy smile.

"Now thats the boy I know, giving me a smile like that!" she giggled, leaping into his arms.

"Now, put that hood down!" she said, pulling his hood down, showing his messy brown hair. He looked back at Toast, with Maddie in his arms. Toast looked frightened, yet Ghost didn't know why. Ghost looked at him with apology as he took Maddie into the other room.

"So! What do you want to do?" Maddie asked, winking.

"W-what ever you want to do, of course!" Ghost exclaimed. Maddie liked the sound of that.

"Lets go then!" Maddie exclaimed, grabbing his hand then ran up the stairs. She led him to a small room, where a familiar girl was sitting on the bed. Sally.

" 'ey! Haven't seen you in a while kid! How you been doing?" Sally asked, jumping off of the bed and to the spot in front of Ghost. She kissed his cheek.

"Oh, you know! T-the usual!" he snickered. What was that?! I didn't even begin to move my mouth! Ghost thought to himself. Sally snickered. Ghost put Maddie down and sat down on one of the tables. They began to talk when they heard a loud banging noise from the hall. They all looked confused.

"I'll go look in the hall, I'll be back!" Ghost yelled as he walked out of the door, closing it behind him. He looked around, but didn't see anyone. As he walked down the stairs he suddenly go tackled, causing him to get pinned to the floor. It was Gertrude.

"Hi! Nice of you to join us Ghost!" Gertrude snarled as she started to crawl up Ghost's body until they were face to face. She had a bloody razor in her hand. That must be what she used to cut Papa! Ghost thought to himself. Gertrude held the razor to his face. Ghost struggled to get away. Gertrude slowly started to cut into Ghost's bandages on the back of his head. Ghost felt blood, soaking his back. He could see Toast tied up in the corner, watching in horror as Gertrude started to cut Ghost's frontal lobe. Suddenly, as the blood reached his finger tips, Ghost felt a rush of pain that made him scream. Gertrude looked surprised. Ghost could feel his strength fade as his world go black. It was all over.