ooooh boi

A/N I apologize for the lack of good chapter titles lately...

Jimmy was extremely creeped out. He wasn't used to any kind of affection. Except stabbing. Is that affection? Probably not. 

"I'm not sure, I just kind of ended up here." he heard Luna tell the others. Jimmy rolled his eyes. Yeah right! Jimmy thought.

"I kind of doubt that." Jimmy mumbled. Luna looked down at him with wide purple eyes.

"Quiet you!" She exclaimed, flicking his nose. Jimmy let out a quiet squeak, then glaring at Luna with great embarrassment. He could see Ghost smiling. Jimmy looked at him. He felt extremely desperate. He wanted to get away. Jimmy wasn't exactly fond of strange girls cuddling him. 

"... you should let him go." Ghost finally said, a hint of uncertainty in his voice. Ghost walked over and whispered something to Luna. What is he doing? Jimmy thought, looking up at Ghost. Luna nodded her head, giggling. 

"Sir?" Toast questioned. Jimmy's eyes widened as Ghost picked him up. 

"What the heck Johnny?! Put me down!" Jimmy whined, pushing Ghost away. Ghost shook his head. He calls this a solution?! Jimmy thought, giving Ghost a disapproving look. There was nothing he could do to stop him. Ghost carried Jimmy upstairs. Jimmy sighed in relief as Ghost put him down. 

"We're going to stay up here, Toast will handle Luna. He's better with words." Ghost mumbled, sitting down on the ground. 

"Ok... how long will it take?" Jimmy questioned.

"Not long." Ghost told him. Jimmy nodded. The two sat and waited. Jimmy could feel Ghost staring at him. 

"Hey Jimmy... is that your real form?" Ghost asked. 

"Yep! Well... except for my eyes." Jimmy told him, smiling.

"Well I like this form better!" Ghost giggled, patting his head. 

"Really? This form is more comfortable, but the other one is creepier!" Jimmy exclaimed. Ghost agreed. His adult form was creepy, but Ghost had gotten used to it.  

"Well... why didn't you like Luna holding you?" Ghost asked. 

"I don't know her! Besides, there are only two people allowed to hold and/or hug me." Jimmy told him, looking away. 

"And who would those people be?" Ghost questioned. 

"You and Toast." Jimmy mumbled hesitantly. Ghost's eyes lit up, giggling. 

"Are you ok?" Jimmy asked. Ghost grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. 

"I've just screwed myself, haven't I?" Jimmy sighed. 

"Absolutely!" Ghost laughed. Suddenly the two heard quiet knocking. 

"Sir? Can I come in?" Toast questioned.

"Yeah." Ghost mumbled. Toast opened the door. He walked over and sat on the floor in front of Ghost. 

"So, how did it go?" Ghost asked. 

"It went fine! It turns out that she was looking for someone and came to the wrong house." Toast explained. Ghost nodded.

"That's good." Ghost sighed. Toast smiled.

"Looks like someone's comfortable." Toast laughed. Ghost looked down to see Jimmy was starting to fall asleep. Ghost grinned. Jimmy was adorable as a kid. 

"He told me that we're the only ones allowed to do this." Ghost told him.

"Really?" Toast questioned. Ghost nodded. He looked down to see Jimmy was now completely asleep. Ghost sighed, thankful that Luna wasn't going to cause any trouble. Solutions lately had been very simple.