Saved For Now

As Ghost's vision faded, he could see a figure appear behind Gertrude. Ghost felt his body being lifted up as he was carried to the TotallyLegitWhiteVan. He looked to see Toast carrying him as he was set in the passenger seat. But no, it couldn't have been Toast who freed him, could it? He heard a voice yell to them a Toast continued to run.

"Keep going and don't look back! We got it from here!" the voice yelled.

"Thank you!" Toast yelled back.

"Any time!" the voice replied. Ghost recognized that voice. Papa Acachalla is the one who pulled Gertrude off! Ghost closed his eye for a minute, opening them when he got startled by a crazy, almost insane laugh. What is that? Ghost thought as Toast set him down and ran around the side of the car. Toast hopped into the drivers seat and slammed on the gas, sending them flying down the road.

"Toast! W-we... Do y-you think they g-got it." Ghost asked. Toast flinched.

"Yes Sir, they are the Acachalla's, remember?" Toast told him.

"T-thats g-good, Toast." Ghost sighed, slumping down in his seat.

"You're stuttering, Sir." Toast said, giving Ghost a worried look.

"W-what?"

"See! You're stuttering!"

"That's odd..." Ghost thought out loud. Toast jumped.

"W-whats wrong?" Ghost asked, a large frown on his face.

"N-nothing Sir." Toast lied. Ghost sighed as headache scrambled his thoughts. He looked down to see his gray hoodie covered in his own crimson blood. Ghost's head swarmed.

"B-blood..." Ghost said to whoever could here him.

"S-Sir?!"

"B-blood! Blood everywhere, blood, blood, blood !" Ghost whispered franticly, growing increasingly louder as his headache grew.

"Sir! Calm down!" Toast exclaimed, his eyes growing wide with fear, knowing what was coming next. Ghost screamed in pain. He heard a voice ring through his head.

"Oh Ghost! The fun is only just beginning!" It laughed hysterically as he saw a face, much like his own, flash thru his mind. He began to black out. He heard Toast talking, although he couldn't hear and vision faded in a dark crimson red.

(2 minutes later)

Jimmy kept his head down in his hands, hiding his hair and eyes.

"Are you ok Sir?" Toast asked, looking over at Ghost. Jimmy thought hard before he tried to imitate Ghost's voice.

"Y-yeah. Just a h-headache." Jimmy stuttered, struggling to maintain Ghost's smoother voice.

"If you say so Sir..." Toast sighed, looking back at the road. Toast pulled into the driveway and hopped out of the car, walking to the front door. Jimmy followed, keeping his head down. If it went his way, things might go well. Toast opened the door, holding for Jimmy as he ducked in. As soon as Toast walked in he began his plan.

"Toast, I have to tell you something." Jimmy told him in Ghost's voice.

"Yes, Sir?" Toast listened as he made tea. Jimmy pulled out his knife.

"I-I have a secret!" Jimmy told him, jumping towards Toast. Toast moved just in time to watch his knife sink into the counter.

"Sir? No, Jimmy." Toast growled, dodging another attack, which cut into the wall behind him. Toast punched Jimmy, landing a blow on Jimmys right eye.

"Hehehe... I-I was just p-p-playing... hehe." Jimmy whispered, looking down as his face flashed with the slightest bit of hurt.

"Sir..." Toast sighed, instantly feeling bad for what he had done.

Jimmy screeched, sinking his knife deep into Toast's shoulder. Toast screamed and threw Jimmy off. Jimmy laughed maniacally. Toast noticed as Jimmy laughed his hair began to return to its normal brown. Jimmy's laughs slowly turned to groans of pain.

"Johnny?" Ghost asked, looking up. Ghost noticed the all blood on Toast shoulder.

"S-Sir?"

"I don't feel good, Toast. I'm going upstairs." Ghost told Toast, pulling himself up on the counter. Ghost walked up the stairs and into his room, where he flopped onto his bed. He heard that annoying voice again. Well that was fun! the voice laughed. Ghost felt a extreme pain in his left eye. Ghost got up and walked to the bathroom. He lowered his hood and noticed the skin around his eye darkening. What happened there? Ghost thought, examining his eye. He noticed that his hoodie was covered in blood. Ghost felt sick, slipping his hoodie off and throwing it on the floor. He flopped down on his bed, staring up at the roof. Whats going on? Ghost thought remembering all that had happened that day. He remembered that the Acachallas went crazy, and that Gertrude tried to kill him. After that he remembered nothing, up until he woke up in the kitchen. Ghost got up and looked in the mirror. He saw himself, but behind him a figure was forming. What is- Ghost's thoughts stopped when the figure formed. He looked closer into the mirror. It was a man who had a insane smile and crimson red eyes. His hair was dark brown, and he had a knife, which was covered in blood. The man waved, making Ghost jump back. He looked closer, recognizing the hoodie. T-thats my hoodie... Ghost thought, his mouth wide open. He felt a wave of confusion and rage.

"Johnny!"