what am I doing with my life

(30 minutes later)

Isn't this fun? Ghost asked sarcastically. 

I'm gonna hurt you. Jimmy growled. Ghost giggled, smiling.

Am I annoying you? Ghost questioned. Suddenly, Jimmy appeared next to him. Ghost squeaked as Jimmy flicked his nose. Ghost flicked him back. Toast looked up from his phone. Toast watched with great amusement as the two flicked each other back and forth. They were acting very childish. Toast looked past them to see Sally. She was staring at Jimmy intensely. Jimmy's eyes darted over to where Sally was hiding. The two made eye contact before Sally ran away. Jimmy looked back over at Ghost. 

"Did you see that?" Jimmy asked. Ghost nodded. Jimmy stared at where Sally had disappeared. Why was she staring at me? Jimmy thought. He shook his head, dismissing the thought. It wasn't important. He was in the middle of a war. Jimmy quickly turned back to Ghost and flicked him once more, then running away and hiding behind Toast. Ghost's eyes widened. 

"Don't bring him into this!" Ghost exclaimed. Jimmy stuck his tongue out at him. Jimmy giggled happily as Ghost began to chase him. They ran until they couldn't run any longer. Jimmy laid down on the ground in front of Toast while Ghost sat next to him. 

"Have you tired each other out yet?" Toast asked, smiling. Ghost gave him a thumbs up. Jimmy slapped his hand on the ground in response. Jimmy looked up at him.

"Nah, just taking a break for a few minutes... hours... bleh." Jimmy mumbled, laying his head back down on the ground. Jimmy watched as a leaf slowly fell down next to him. He looked up, coming face to face with Sally.

"Hi Jimmy!" Sally giggled, leaning back. 

"Hello Sally." Jimmy sighed, sitting up. 

"You know him?" Ghost questioned, looking back and forth between the two. 

"Yeah! I met him in college!" Sally told him. Ghost was still very confused. 

"Remember you were a teacher or something like that?" Jimmy asked. 

"Oh yeah... then I got stabbed in the arm... twice." Ghost mumbled. 

"Yep! That's when I came out and stabbed them back!" Jimmy exclaimed. Sally nodded.

"That's right! Hey... how old are you now anyways?" Sally questioned, turning to Jimmy. 

"Oh? You wanna to know do ya?" Jimmy sighed. Sally nodded. 

"Tell me, I need to know!" Sally demanded. 

"... yes." Jimmy told her. Ghost and Toast started laughing at the same time.

"Ok! I'm just gonna assume you're super old!" Sally giggled, smiling. Jimmy rolled his eyes as Toast began to laugh even harder. Ghost finally stopped laughing, a grin still plastered on his face. 

"He's not as old as you think Sally, trust me." Ghost giggled. Jimmy nodded in agreement. Suddenly, Gertrude ran around the corner. 

"I think I killed Prince Fang!" Gertrude panted. Ghost and Toast got up, following Gertrude over to the shed. Ghost looked back, realizing Jimmy was gone. He must've disappeared when Gertrude came around the corner... Ghost thought. The two watched as Gertrude opened the door to the shed, revealing a very dead Prince Fang. 

"What happened?" Ghost asked. Gertrude looked guilty. 

"He tried to eat Papa again... so I hit him with my crowbar. In the head. Repeatedly." Gertrude mumbled, shuffling her feet awkwardly. 

"So you killed him?" Toast questioned. Gertrude nodded. The three watched as Prince Fang disappeared. 

"Well that was a simple solution." Toast sighed. Ghost nodded. Simple.