This might be an issue...

They continued down the hall until they came to a two way hallway. 

"Where do we go now?" Ghost asked. Chrissy walked up next to him, looking down each hallway. 

"Follow me." Chrissy ordered. Ghost looked back at Toast. He shrugged, then following her. Toast continued to follow the two. He noticed Jimmy had fallen behind and was now walking next to him. He looked stressed out. 

"Are you ok?" Toast asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." Jimmy mumbled, a faraway look in his eyes. He was obviously thinking about something. 

"Are you sure?" Toast questioned. Jimmy nodded.

"Yes, Toast. Besides, I don't see why you care..." Jimmy sighed, shifting his gaze downwards as they continued to walk down the hall. 

"Why do you say that?" Toast asked. He actually felt a bit concerned. Jimmy just grunted, shrugging it off. Toast saw Ghost looking back. Toast exchanged places with Ghost. 

"Ok. Tell me what's wrong." Ghost commanded. Jimmy looked very surprised. 

"Well I'm gonna ask you the same question I asked Toast, why do you care?" Jimmy asked. 

"Because we're practically the same person. Now tell me what's up." Ghost commanded once more. 

"Stubborn... really, it's nothing. Besides, I didn't know you guys cared!" Jimmy laughed, putting his arm around Ghost's shoulders. Ghost rolled his eyes, trying to maintain his straight face. Jimmy noticed. He retracted his arm, then walking in front of Ghost. Ghost continued to walk, so Jimmy walked backwards so he wouldn't run into him. He pushed the corners of Ghost's mouth up with his fingers. 

"You should smile! You look better when you smile~" Jimmy giggled. Ghost moved his hands in front of his mouth as he felt a smile creeping onto his face. 

"You're smiling!" Jimmy laughed, clapping happily.   

"Why did you want me to smile so badly?" Ghost asked.

"Well there's no reason to look so gloomy all the time, that's one reason." Jimmy told him. 

"Then why do you always look and sound so sad?" Ghost questioned as Jimmy returned to his side. 

"What do you mean?" Jimmy asked, a questioning look on his face. 

"Sometimes, when you're in my head I can hear you crying. Late at night, I sometimes see you walking around, and you look super depressed." Ghost explained. He could see the concern forming on Jimmy's face. 

"I think you're just seeing/hearing things Ghosty!" Jimmy giggled, patting his shoulder. Ghost nodded. He knew no matter how much he asked, Jimmy would never admit it. They came to the end of the hall. Chrissy pointed to a set of stairs. 

"This leads to the main door, all you have to do is break it down." She told them. The four jogged quickly up the stairs until they reached the main door.

"Thank you!" Toast exclaimed, giving Chrissy a small wave. Chrissy nodded, then disappearing. Toast unlocked the door. He was about to open it when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see a large fox like creature with wide eyes.

"T-Take me with you!" It begged. Toast looked at Ghost, who gave him an uneasy look. He glanced over at Jimmy, who look extremely creeped out. Toast agreed, letting the creature out first. It giggled happily as it ran out of the building and hopped over the fence.

"Well that was interesting..." Ghost mumbled, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Indeed... anyways, we should get going." Toast told him. Ghost agreed. Ghost looked to the side, seeing that Jimmy was gone.

"Jimmy?" Ghost questioned.

In here... Jimmy sighed. Ghost nodded in relief. He assumed that if he didn't know where Jimmy was, he was most likely out killing someone. The two walked out of the building.

"I'm just surprised that we were able to leave without a fight." Ghost sighed. Toast agreed. Ghost could hear Jimmy grunt.

"What's wrong?" Ghost asked out loud. He felt Toast poke his shoulder. 

"I think I know what's wrong..." Toast mumbled, sounding quite annoyed. Ghost looked, his eyes joining wide. The van was gone.