First pt.2

Featuring a legit drawing of Johnny Ghost XD

Jimmy let out a sigh of relief as the hawk flew away. Not only did it fly away, but it flew in the opposite direction. Jimmy stood up. That was scary... Jimmy thought, as he began to walk through the lawn. He looked around. Jimmy giggled, noticing a small figure in the corner of the yard. It was Sally. He snuck up behind her, stopping about four inches away. He smiled.

"Hi Sally!" Jimmy greeted loudly. Sally jumped, screeching in terror. Jimmy laughed as he dodged Sally's swinging fists. 

"Calm down! It's just me!" Jimmy exclaimed. Sally stopped. 

"You scared me..." She mumbled, frowning. Jimmy smiled mischievously. 

"Did I really?" Jimmy giggled.

"Yeah..." Sally sighed. 

"Sorry, but uh.. anyways.. I need your help." Jimmy told her, a smile still on his face. Sally looked extremely interested. 

"With what?" Sally questioned, wrapping her arms around Jimmy. He sighed, blushing.

"Do you know where Toilet Toucher is? I'm supposed to find him..." Jimmy asked. Sally nodded.

"He's over there." Sally told him, pointing across the yard. 

"Ok, thanks." Jimmy mumbled, smiling. He tried to walk away, but Sally still had her arms around him. 

"Can you let go of me so I can get this done please?" Jimmy questioned, gently pushing her away. 

"No! I want to help you!" Sally exclaimed. Jimmy let out a squeak as Sally tightened her grip. 

"I'll let you help if you let go." Jimmy told her. Sally's eyes began to sparkle. 

"Really?" Sally questioned excitedly. 

"Yes..." Jimmy sighed, rolling his eyes. Sally let go of him, squealing wildly. 

"Lets get going then! Follow me!" Sally giggled. Jimmy walked along side Sally, making sure nothing was going to try and get them. Sally led him to a small shed he didn't even know existed. Jimmy opened the door. He noticed a figure in the corner. Jimmy smiled.

"I can see you." Jimmy giggled. 

 "No you can't! Go away!" Toilet Toucher exclaimed, covering his face. Jimmy rolled his eyes, walking into the shed. 

"Yes, I can." Jimmy sighed, resting his hand on Toilet Toucher's head. 

"Nooo!" Toilet Toucher yelled in terror. 

"Wow. Pathetic." Jimmy scoffed. Toilet Toucher's eyes widened. 

"I-I'm not pathetic..." He mumbled.

"You don't even know if i'm going to hurt you or not." Jimmy told him, frowning. 

"Are you gonna hurt him?" Sally asked, gently tugging on his sleeve. Jimmy shook his head.

"No... not yet, at least." Jimmy mumbled. Toilet Toucher's eyes widened.

"Y-you're not going to hurt me?" Toilet Toucher stuttered with a very questioning tone. 

"Wasn't planing on it." Jimmy sighed, rolling his eyes. Toilet Toucher smiled. 

"What are you going to do then?" he asked.

"Well... i'm gonna ask you to leave, and if you don't I'll stab you. Simple as that!" Jimmy explained, smiling. Toilet Toucher's eyes narrowed.

"I don't want to leave." he stated.

"How bold of you! It's your decision!" Jimmy laughed, smiling creepily. Toilet Toucher had a worried look on his face. 

"You're gonna die~!" Sally sang, skipping around Toilet Toucher. He shuffled his feet nervously. 

"N-no i'm not. He is! I'm already dead!" Toilet Toucher exclaimed. Jimmy giggled, cracking his knuckles. 

"Come on then! Lets get started!" Jimmy laughed, motioning towards himself. Toilet Toucher swung at him hesitantly, just barley tapping his arm. Jimmy grinned as he walked over, resting his arm on Toilet Toucher's shoulder. Jimmy could feel him shaking. Sally was staring at him, giggling uncontrollably. 

"Aren't you gonna stab me?" Toilet Toucher questioned, his voice thick with fear.  

"I already did!" Jimmy exclaimed. Sally's giggling turned into a full on laugh. Toilet Toucher look to see that he was indeed bleeding. 

"H-how did you do that without me noticing?!" Toilet Toucher asked. 

"You weren't paying attention, you were to busy being scared! Besides, I just did it again!" Jimmy told him, pointing to his other arm. Toilet Toucher's gasped. He had no idea how he didn't notice. He didn't even feel it! Toiler Toucher was officially creeped out. He was seriously considering running away, but Sally was blocking the door. 

"I... I want to leave. Please." Toilet Toucher mumbled, tears in his eyes. 

"Are you really gonna leave?" Sally questioned. Toilet Toucher nodded. 

"Hmmm... ok. But if you're lying i'm going to kill you. Again." Jimmy told him. Sally moved to the side. The two watched as Toilet Toucher ran away. Jimmy decided not to go after him.

"And he's gone! That was easy!" Jimmy exclaimed. He was just happy he got to make someone bleed. 

"That was fun to watch!" Sally giggled, smiling. 

"Was it?" Jimmy questioned. Sally nodded. 

"Yeah! He looked so scared!" Sally laughed, buzzing around Jimmy excitedly. That was the moment when Jimmy realized he had made Sally hyper. 

"Well, i'm going to go tell Gertrude he's gone." Jimmy told her as he began to walk away. He looked back to see Sally was following him. Jimmy walked into the house to where Gertrude and Billy were at. 

"I'm back!" Jimmy exclaimed, laughing as Billy jumped. 

"Thank you! He was being super annoying..." Gertrude sighed, smiling with relief. Billy was staring at him. Jimmy smiled. 

"Well, i'm going to go now. See you later!" Jimmy exclaimed, waving. He turned and walked down the stairs. A easy first case.