he stab, he dab, he fab

"Dang it!" Jimmy exclaimed, losing control of his character again.

"You need some serious practice!" Gavin laughed, watching as Jimmy's character pathetically flailed across the screen. Gavin killed him quickly, ending the round.

"I guess I do." Jimmy sighed, smiling. They were about to start another round when suddenly they heard a bang from somewhere upstairs. Jimmy ignored it.

"Didn't you hear that bang?" Gavin questioned. Jimmy was about to say something when yet another bang sounded. 

"I'll go look." Jimmy told him. He stood up, walking up the stairs. Jimmy checked every room, but he didn't see anything. Well, anything worth mentioning. He sighed as he walked into his parents room. Inside their closet was a small panel that led to the attic. Jimmy stared at it for a moment, trying to figure out how he would open it since he wasn't tall enough to reach it. Then he remember he could just float up there. Oops. Jimmy made his was into the attic. It was filled with old dusty boxes, most of them containing old family heirlooms, among other things. He didn't see anything unusual. He was about to leave when he heard a voice. It sounded like a little kid. 

"Jimmy? Is that you?" the voice questioned. He turned around his eyes widening in horror.

"No... not you..." Jimmy whispered, backing up. It was that creature. That horrible box that started it all. He couldn't quite remember what name it went by though.

"What's wrong? Don't you remember me... friend?" it asked. 

"I remember you a little too well! I should've killed you when I had the chance!" Jimmy growled, pulling out his knife. It looked scared. 

"W-what do you mean?! It's Box Friend! Don't you remember me? We were best friends!" the creature, or 'Box Friend', exclaimed. 

"Yeah, 11 years ago! Leave!" Jimmy ordered. Box Friend looked surprise, maybe even a little hurt. That look quickly went away when something else quickly crossed Box Friend's mind. 

"...where's Gregory?" Box Friend questioned. Jimmy felt his blood run even colder than it already was. He knew it wasn't an accident that Box Friend had shown up at his house. He was looking for Ghost.

"I-it doesn't matter." Jimmy muttered. 

"Well, I guess I'll just have to find him myself!" Box Friend exclaimed, disappearing. Jimmy gasped. He quickly ran downstairs.

"Are you ok?" Gavin asked, frowning. 

"N-no! Ghost is in danger! We need to warn him!" Jimmy exclaimed. Gavin typed in Toast's number then handing the phone to Jimmy. He heard Toast's voice.

"Hello? Gavin?" Toast questioned. 

"Do I sound like Gavin to you?!" Jimmy growled. 

"Oh! Jimmy! What do you need?" Toast asked. Jimmy frowned.

"Listen, I need you to protect Ghost no matter what, do you understand?! If you let anything happen to him, anything at all, I'll cut your head off!" Jimmy yelled. He glanced over at Gavin, who looked terrified.

"Calm down! You know I would never let anything happen to him. I'd protect him with my life." Toast told him. 

"Yeah. You'd better." Jimmy grumbled, handing the phone back to Gavin. The two brothers exchanged a few words before Gavin hung up.

"So... would you really chop Johnny's head off?" Gavin asked. Jimmy thought about it for a moment. 

"It depends on how well he protects Ghost, I guess. You'd probably stop me though." Jimmy sighed. Gavin shrugged.

"Depends on the day. I know my older sister would try to stop you though. She's a cop." Gavin told him. Jimmy smirked. 

"I've probably met your sister before." Jimmy muttered, searching his memory. He remembered murdering many, many cops before.

"Is she still alive?" Jimmy questioned. 

"Yep. At least she was about a week ago." Gavin sighed. 

"Well then I've never met her!" Jimmy giggled quietly.

"So, do you want to play a bit more?" Gavin asked. Jimmy nodded. He allowed himself to calm down a bit. He trusted that Toast would take good care of Ghost.