More issues

Toast unlocked the door, smiling.

"We're home..." Toast sighed. Ghost ran inside and flopped on the couch.

"Mmmph." Ghost mumbled into the couch cushions.

"What did you say?" Toast asked. Ghost lifted his head from the couch.

"I'm tired." Ghost told him, yawning. Toast nodded.

"I am as well..." Toast sighed, sitting down in front of Ghost. The two sat there until Ghost heard something. He noticed a figure at the top of the stair case. Ghost got up and sat in front of Toast just in time to block a incoming blast.

"Are you alright?! What happened?" Toast questioned as Ghost doubled over in pain.

"T-there was a figure and it shot at you. It was over there." Ghost told him. Ghost pointed to the figure on the stairs only to realize it was gone. Toast looked up at the stairs to see no figure. As soon as he looked down, he realized Ghost had changed.

"S-Sir?" Toast questioned. He grabbed Ghost's hood and lifted it gently. Ghost looked up at him, frowning.

"I'm still here you know!" Ghost exclaimed standing up. Toast stood up as well. Ghost seemed to be about two feet shorter than him. His voice was different. He sounded younger.

"What happened?" Toast asked.

"I think that the entity turned me into my younger form." Ghost stated. He looks exactly like Gregory from that article! Toast thought.

"Wait a minute... I'll be back." Ghost mumbled. Ghost ran up the stairs, making sure he didn't trip on his hoodie. Ghost walked up to his mirror, standing on his toes so he could see himself. He gasped.

"I look so strange!" Ghost exclaimed.

Well... we are kids right now. I think we're around 10. Jimmy sighed. Ghost began to laugh.

You sound so young! Ghost giggled.

It's not my fault... Jimmy grunted, clearly unamused. Ghost could almost feel him rolling his eyes. Ghost smiled.

I want to see what you look like. Ghost told him.

But we look exactly the same! Jimmy exclaimed.

I don't care, I want to see you. Ghost stated. Jimmy sighed as he appeared next to Ghost. Ghost looked closely, his face lighting up.

"Oh my gosh... you have freckles! You didn't have those before!" Ghost exclaimed, clapping happily. Jimmy's cheeks turned light pink.

"I don't know why you're so surprised... you have them too, you know..." Jimmy mumbled, shifting his gaze. If you looked at the two of them standing next to each other, there were two ways to tell them apart. One had red eyes and freckles while the other didn't. Ghost heard Toast calling him.

"Come with me." Ghost ordered. Ghost grabbed Jimmy by the wrist and dragged him out of the room and down the stairs. Jimmy dug his heels into the ground, hoping it would stop Ghost. It didn't. Before he knew it, he was standing in the living room.

"I should've known that it would affect you as well..." Toast sighed. Jimmy looked at the ground, shuffling his feet.

"He said we're about 10." Ghost told him. Toast's eyes widened. Jimmy said he died when he was 10! Toast thought.

"So what now? I don't want to stay like this forever!" Jimmy exclaimed angrily.

"He's right. We need to find a way to change Jimmy and I back." Ghost sighed. As much as he found his new, or 'old' look fascinating, it probably wasn't a good thing.

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Jimmy questioned sarcastically. Both Ghost and Toast shrugged at the same time. Jimmy sighed. They had just gotten out of on problem, and now they were having another one. Would they ever catch a break?