Hotel p2.

It was around 1am when Toast heard whimpering. He looked over to see Ghost was holding himself even tighter then he had been. 

"S-Sir?" Toast whispered. Ghost jumped.

"Sorry... did I wake you up?" He questioned. 

"Nope. Are you ok?" Toast asked. Ghost nodded. 

"Please be honest." Toast begged. 

"...no, I'm not. Every time I fall asleep I have a nightmare, and this one was probably one of the worst." Ghost explained. Toast felt so bad for him. He could hear Ghost sniffling quietly.

"Come here." Toast sighed, motioning towards himself. Ghost walked over, crawling onto the bed next to him. Toast put his arm around Ghost, pulling him close. Toast ran his hand through Ghost's hair.  Ghost was still crying.

"It's ok Sir." Toast whispered, pressing a kiss to Ghost's forehead. Ghost blushed, but he was just thankful that Toast was trying to comfort him. He began to feel a little better. Ghost listened to Toast's heartbeat as the two fell asleep once again. 

(6 hours later)

Ghost opened his eyes, realizing that he was still snuggled into Toast's chest. He thought about getting up, but he didn't really want to wake up Toast. He peaked over Toast to look at the clock. It was exactly 7am. He poked Toast gently. 

"Toast." Ghost whispered. 

"What?" Toast mumbled tiredly. 

"It's time to get up." Ghost sighed quietly. Toast sat up. 

"What time is it?" Toast asked.

"7am." Ghost told him. Toast nodded, yawning. 

"I suppose we should get going soon." Toast stated, standing up. Ghost agreed, also standing up. They straightened everything up and opened the door, walking out into the hallway. Toast was still thinking about how he had held Ghost. He blushed at at the memory. Am I developing a crush?  Toast thought, immediately feeling embarrassed. He shook his head, dismissing the thought. The two walked down the stairs. They walked over to the desk. Toast noticed something behind the counter. Blood. He grabbed Ghost by the shoulders and turned him away from the desk. 

"What's wrong?" Ghost asked, startled. 

"Nothing Sir." Toast told him. As soon as he said that, something flew past them. Ghost felt his cheek. It was wet. He pulled his hand back to realize whatever it was had cut him. He stared at the blood, a creepy grin forming on his face. He hadn't felt like this in a long, long time. Insanity. 

"Oh no... S-Sir?" Toast questioned. Ghost looked up at him as he began to giggle. Ghost's eyes went red, signaling that it was now Jimmy. Jimmy walked over to the wall and pulled out a knife. He turned towards Toast.

"Do you know what this is?" Jimmy asked him. 

"A knife." Toast answered. Jimmy walked up to him and stabbed him in the arm.

"My knife." Jimmy told him as Toast grunted in pain. Jimmy walked past him, twirling the knife in his hand. 

"Now, why did you have it?" Jimmy asked. Toast turned to see Lilly. Her face was expressionless, but her eyes said it all. She knew she had screwed up. 

"Jimmy, don't." Toast begged, grabbing his shoulder. Jimmy shook him off, turning.

"I've been waiting forever and I'm not going to let you stop me!" Jimmy spat, turning back towards Lilly. 

"I'm giving you three seconds." Jimmy growled as he began to count down. Lilly began to ran. She was half way behind the desk when Jimmy began laugh.

"Time's up!" Jimmy cackled. Lilly ran, screaming as Jimmy hurtled himself over the desk. She stopped taking a sharp right. Lilly slammed the door to the room, locking it. She heard banging. There's no way he could get through this door, it's metal! Lilly thought, feeling slightly relieved. She sat for a few minutes, waiting. Suddenly, the lights went out, plunging her into pure darkness. Lilly noticed that the handle of the door began to glow red. She watched in horror as the door unlocked itself, then opening. Jimmy stood in the doorway, his eyes glowing bright red in the dark. Lilly back up, her back hitting the wall. She began to cry as Jimmy stalked towards her. 

"Do you wanna know my secret?" Jimmy asked, giggling. Jimmy was right in front of her now. She heard one last thing before her world went permanently black. Jimmy's secret.