Maybe I am a demon

Toast had fallen asleep, until he heard shuffling. He opened his eyes to see both Ghost and Jimmy were awake. But not only were they awake, but they were back to normal.

"Good morning princess~" Jimmy giggled, looking down at Ghost. Ghost jumped away.

"Sorry... oh my gosh we're back to normal!" Ghost exclaimed, listening to his own voice. Jimmy sighed with relief.

"Yep... now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to resume my nap." Jimmy mumbled, resting his head back down on the couch.

"You've been sleeping for at least two hours! I think you've slept long enough." Toast told him. Jimmy rolled off the couch and onto the floor, taking Ghost with him. Ghost screeched in surprised as he landed back first on the ground. He looked over to see Jimmy had landed on his stomach.

"What was that for?" Ghost questioned, brushing his hair out of his eyes. Jimmy just shrugged, giggling. Ghost's eyes went wide as Jimmy smiled. What a sad smile... Ghost thought. Ghost was snapped out his trance as Jimmy poked him in the cheek.

"Are you ok?" Jimmy asked, poking him again. Ghost nodded, poking Jimmy back. The two watched as Toast joined them on the floor. Toast showed Ghost the picture he had taken of them earlier.

"Oh my gosh..." Ghost sighed, covering his hands with his face.

"Let me see!" Jimmy exclaimed. Toast pulled his phone away, shaking his head. Jimmy's eyes narrowed, but he didn't say anything else about it. The three just sat there, doing pretty much nothing. Suddenly, Jimmy stood up. His eyes scanned the room.

"What's wrong?" Ghost questioned, standing up next to him.

"That feeling from earlier... it's back. Someones watching us." Jimmy mumbled, disappearing. Ghost let Jimmy take control. Jimmy pulled out his knife while Toast loaded his gun. It was dead silent. Jimmy heard what sounded like floor boards creaking. He turned around just in time to block a hit. 

"Oh, it's you." Toast mumbled, lowering his gun. 

"You've been following us!" Jimmy exclaimed. Jimmy glared at the girl. He remembered that she said her name was Spot. 

"Well how could I not! It's obvious you're a demon!" Spot told him. She swung her knife at Jimmy again. Spot hit his shoulder. 

"Chill lady!" Jimmy screeched, latching to the ceiling. 

"No! I'm not going to stop until I either capture you or kill you!" Spot growled. 

"Kill me huh? Well I guess I should kill you instead, seeing as you pose a threat!" Jimmy laughed. He jumped down from the ceiling. Jimmy pointed his hand towards Spot. Spot grunted in surprise as she realized that she wasn't able to move. 

"W-why can't I move?!" Spot questioned with a very worried tone. 

"Well you said I'm a demon right? You should know!" Jimmy told her, tightening his grip. 

"Jimmy, please don't ." Toast begged from behind. Jimmy's neck cracked loudly as he turned to Toast, looking him directly in the eyes.

"Well how do you suggest I punish her? She's been stalking us for days, and she wants to capture/kill me!" Jimmy exclaimed. Toast couldn't argue with that. 

"I-I... I suppose you're right..." Toast sighed. Jimmy turned back towards Spot. 

"Now then, how to punish you..." Jimmy mumbled. The whole world seemed to stop. The anticipation was almost maddening. Toast decided to close his eyes. Whatever it was, he didn't want to see it. It seemed that at the exact moment he closed his eyes, Jimmy had decided. He heard the sound of tearing flesh, perfectly accompanied by Jimmy's insane laughter. Toast heard Spot screaming in pain. He opened his eyes just in time to see another one of Spot's limbs being torn off. 

"This is what you get~!" Jimmy giggled. Toast jumped at his voice. It was like he had two voices. One was his, but then there was a creepier one layered over it. 

"P-Please stop!" Spot cried. Jimmy shook his head. 

"Even if I do, you're going to die from blood loss anyways!" Jimmy told her. With one swift move, Spot was now limbless. Toast felt sick.

"J-Jimmy... please just kill her." Toast sighed. A feeling of terror washed over him as Jimmy turned around. Not only was his voice different, but his eyes were different as well. His eyes were still crimson, but the white part of his eyes were now black. 

"Fine." Jimmy growled. Spot seemed to die as soon as he let go. Jimmy's whole front half was covered in blood. 

"I'm going out. I'll be back~" Jimmy told him as he walked towards the front door. Toast just stood in shock, listening to the door close after Jimmy left. Jimmy was, or is, a demon.