"Thank you!" He gave me a big smooch on the cheek before running back upstairs.

I was tired of being mad at Michael anyway. Surprising him isn't so much of a bad idea. I know he must miss me a lot anyway.

I grabbed the MacBook that was already in front of me on the coffee table and began searching for two plane tickets to France.

"You better go with all your sexy lingerie and fragrances." Lauren said. "Being away from him that long, you know he's going to tear that booty up."

"Lauren!" I laughed.

"What? I'm not lying." She laughed. "You're about to have some bomb ass sex, sis. Watch."

"We have bomb ass sex regardless." I smiled. "It's always beyond good." I said, truthfully.

"No, trust me, Sasha. You haven't had that I miss you sex. You and Michael haven't been away from each other this long." I chuckled as she continued. "I guarantee you that it's nothing but sexual frustration behind all this hostility between you two."

"Sex doesn't fix everything, Ren."

"It'll sure fix that petty shit y'all got going on. It's not even that serious. Just make up and move on." She said.

"No wonder you're pregnant." I laughed. "You and Andre are always arguing over something petty."

"Yup. My baby and I be getting it in." She did a little dance.

I eventually purchased two first-class tickets and Trevor and I were on the 8:00 p.m flight headed to France.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael's Point Of View

I woke up this morning quite energized despite staying up all night talking on the phone with Elise. Sasha and I had a ridiculous fight earlier that day and on top of that, I was already extremely stressed with the tour. Elise really helped me take my mind off of all that drama.

I thought of maybe going shopping, go site seeing or go to Disneyland Paris today but I ended up going to the children's hospital to spend some time with the kids.

It really brought so much more joy to my day after spending a couple of hours with them. Children are really a gift from God.

For the remainder of the day, I stayed at the mansion and worked on some music in the studio. I was really getting bored so I decided to call Elise.

Elise: "Hello?"

"Hey, girl." I smiled. "What you doin' right now?"

Elise: "I'm just laying down watching TV right now" She chuckled.

"Why would you lay on your own when you could be laying with me right now? Come over."

Elise: "Are you coming to pick me up?" She laughed.

"Girl, I drive bad enough in the States. I don't think you want me driving you in European streets." I laughed. "I'll have one of my guys go get you right now."

There was a long pause.

"You there?" I broke the silence.

Elise: "Yeah, yeah. Sorry, I got distracted by something on TV..."

"Didn't you tell me you were off tomorrow?" I asked.

Elise: "Yeah, I did. Why?"

"Well... I was wondering if maybe you could stay the night... I'm off tomorrow and you're off tomorrow and..." I said nervously.

Elise: "And why do you think that's a good idea?" I could sense her smiling.

"I mean, why wouldn't it be?" I smiled. "I wouldn't try anything. You know I'm a gentleman. An often horny gentleman but a gentleman nonetheless."

Elise: She laughed. "You're basically saying you won't try anything but at the same time there's a window of opportunity that you'll still try to explore."

"Sweetheart, don't be difficult. Pack some clothes for tonight and tomorrow. We're gonna have fun. Clean fun." I said.

Elise: "Lo que sea que quieras, papi." She said sexily.

"See," I laughed, "you don't want me trying any funny business but you end up doing sexy stuff like that. I only heard "papi" and that alone just turned me on."

She laughed. It's like she gets a high from constantly teasing me.

"What did that mean?" I asked.

Elise: "I said, "whatever you want, papi." That's what it means."

"Oh... well, I'm going to tell Aaron to go pick you up now."

Elise: "Wait. Michael, when is your girlfriend coming back? You told me that her sister is out the hospital."

"Yeah, she's probably coming sometime next week or something," I said.

Elise: "Imagine if she came home while I'm over there." She laughed but there was obvious nervousness in there.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry about her. She wouldn't just come back without telling me."

Elise: "Ok, I'll see you in a few."

"Ok," I smirked. "I'll be waiting."