bonus chapter (2)

August 12th 2020, Malibu

Life as husband and wife was treating both Harry and me very well. Even if it had been a little over a year since our wedding day, we hadn't got bored of each other, at all. If anything, we were even more in love than before. Nothing had really changed in our relationship, the only difference was that we were now officially bonded forever. Our lives were still very hectic, maybe even crazier than before since we had both released new music and he was still in the middle of touring while I had recently finished mine, but, no matter what was going on in our lives, or in our career, we had agreed on taking at least a few days off every month to dedicate to each other. We didn't necessarily need to do something crazy since we were both pretty boring. Usually, our free time actually consisted of spending our time at home, relaxing and catching up, or going on romantic dates, because our company was more than enough for us to feel happy.

"Harold," I called him from the kitchen, "do you fancy a little stroll on the beach?"

"Sure," he shortly after appeared wearing nothing but his boxers, "let me get changed quickly,"

"I think you look just handsome as you are right now," I giggled,

"I know I look handsome," he winked, "but this is your property only," he pointed at his body, "so it wouldn't be right for me to showcase this masterpiece to anyone," he said before we both burst out laughing.

As he said, after a few minutes he returned downstairs, wearing some shorts and a t-shirt, ready to leave the house. Since we lived pretty close to the beach, we decided to go there by foot. Walking hand in hand with Harry at sunset while chatting, or just enjoying the view, made me feel at peace, hence why it was one of my favorite things ever. However, there was another reason why I had dragged him there and I was excited to finally say what I had had in my mind for the whole day.

"Harry... I need to tell you something," I stopped as we were strolling on the shore,

"What's wrong?" he worriedly stared at me and, purposefully, I stayed silent, "love?"

"I'm pregnant... actually, I'm having your baby..." I giggled, "and I really think it might be your business,"

"Are you for real?" he sweetly raised his voice, "are you serious?" he asked again. I nodded, trying to keep my smile,

"I'm going to be a dad?" he lowered his voice as his watery eyes stared straight into mine. His hand immediately flew to my stomach right above my belly button and, as he gently caressed my skin, tears started to fall from his eyes. "We're going to be parents," he whispered and, as he did so, I couldn't help but grin at him. He proceeded in pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arms around me.

"We've got so much to do, so much to prepare... we have to pick out a new crib, a stroller..." he suddenly said, as we were still intertwined,

"Love," I tried to interrupt him,

"And we got to make sure the doctors are the best in town," he kept on adorably rambling on, not even pausing for a single breath, "would you prefer them being in London, in New York or in Los Angeles?" he continued, "and we need to start figuring out the room,"

"Harry..." I tried to catch his attention again,

"I have to facetime mum, and Gem," he continued, "they're going to be so thrilled... I can already see my mom crying when we tell her the news," he smiled, "does your mom know already? James? Jack?"

"Harry!" I raised my voice, so he finally heard me and turned his eyes back to me, cheeks flushed with excitement and a few tears still in his eyes,