5. Over

October 16th 2014, London

I spent the few hours left of the night restless, turning around in his bed, trying to sleep but never succeeding because I kept reliving what had happened in my mind. Embarrassment, confusion, disappointment, hurt: that's what I was feeling in that moment.

Embarrassment because I knew how mean it had been to leave Harry like that.

Confusion because I didn't understand why he hadn't kicked me out of his house after what I had put him through.

Disappointment because I doubted my decision immediately. In fact, I started wondering if I had done the right thing as soon as Harry left the room, and that already said a lot.

Hurt because I was thinking of Nick in the back of my mind and knew that in the morning I'd have to face him.

I felt awkward being in Harry's house without him around and the fact that I didn't know him at all didn't help, but I was so bored that, as soon as I saw the morning light from the window, I stood up and started wandering around the house. I walked through the corridor and heard some noises coming from a room. Being the nosy human being I was, I was drown to the door and saw a freaking studio.

Harry was sat on a big luxurious leather chair with a brown leather journal and a pen in his hands, looking as perfect as the night before, even if he was only wearing grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I knocked on the door and he immediately turned his head, like I had taken him by surprise.

"Good morning" he smiled

"Hi" I smiled, "you didn't sleep either?"

"Is that your way of saying I look bad?" he smirked

"I'd never do that" I smirked back, thinking he probably never looked bad

"I'm not too sure about it" he sighed

"So what are you working on?" I changed the subject

"Drafts" he put his hands in his hair "nothing too good anyways"

"So modest" I giggled, "so I don't want to make this awkward but I wanted to apologize about yesterday night once again"

"I told you, don't worry about it, I hope you feel better"

"I do," I mumbled, "I-I better leave now, thank you for letting me stay" I smiled

"And for the third time in less than ten hours, you didn't sound too certain" he laughed, "I don't know if I like or hate the fact that you can't pretend, you should probably learn" he winked, "I'll walk you out if you want to leave".

He stood up and I felt weak on my knees. He looked like an angel even when he was not trying. I probably stared at him for too long because in no time he was right next to me. I turned around and walked towards the living room. That closeness made me feel something weird inside, just like the night before.

"I must admit" he spoke, "you look as beautiful as yesterday night Jade"

I blushed but tried to hide it probably failing, "is that your way of saying you thought alcohol was messing with your head yesterday?" I teased

"I would never, love" he winked and I laughed

"So... I'll go" I awkwardly smiled, "thank you and sorry once again" I took the purse that was at the entrance

"Seriously Jade, stop apologizing, regardless of what you're thinking I had a good time yesterday night" he smiled, "I enjoyed your company very much" he licked his lips.

"You are such a flirt!" I laughed as I opened the door, "bye!"

"The driver's waiting for you where he left us yesterday"