22. Disconnected

February 20th 2015, Perth

Today was our last date in Australia so Pat had told me to make it special and unforgettable. I had been surprised to discover that my fanbase was growing more and more everyday, here in Australia and everywhere else. I certainly had to thank the boys and their fans for everything that was happening to me. In fact I had noticed that some people had created a fan account on Twitter for me and my music was also being played more on the radios.

It was our last night before flying to Japan but I supposed we weren't going to celebrate. My assumptions were confirmed when Harry softly whispered in my ear "I'll text you when I'm in my room" as he was passing by me on his way to the stage. Throughout the last week we had been making a habit of spending nights in our hotel room together. For some reason we were hiding it from everybody, I guess we were enjoying the rush of the secrecy, but we had been lucky quite a few times. For example one time Niall was waiting for me outside of my room and I had luckily arrived and Harry wasn't there yet, or another night Harry had fallen asleep and had luckily woken up and left right before Lou entered my room.

It didn't feet like we had spent months apart, without talking to each other. It actually felt like we had known each other since we were children. What I loved about him was that we could really talk about anything but also spend time in silence, maybe listening to some old music, relaxing and forgetting about the craziness that surrounded us, without it being awkward or uncomfortable. It was our little getaway in which we got completely disconnected.

After a few hours, in fact, I opened the door to a visibly tired and comfortably dressed Harry. He smiled at me and closed headed towards the little sitting room. He took the few candies left on the table and put them all in his mouth before he threw himself on the couch. I followed him and sat next to him.

"Nadine broke up with me today" he stated

"What?" I almost had a heart attack, "why?"

"She said I wasn't serious enough" he snorted

"How are you?"

"I'm actually good" he smiled, "it was gonna happen sooner or later...but I found out one thing that pissed me off"

I looked at him with a questioning glare but he didn't say anything for a while. I didn't push it because I could tell by his body language that he wasn't sure he wanted to tell me what he was going to say initially.

"You know the text you sent me in November?" he suddenly said as I nodded, "she accidentally slipped up on one of her lies and she admitted that she deleted it while I was showering"

"Are you serious?" I raised up my voice, "what a brat"

"Things would have gone so much differently if I had read it" he said with a even lower and deeper voice than usual

"What she's done is completely wrong but it's happened and we can't change it" I sighed, "let's not lose our shit over something that's in the past and enjoy this moment"

"That's what I like about you" he turned to look directly at me, "you always surprise me" he smiled, showing his awesome dimples and I grinned back.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, I turned around so that I was actually resting on his chest and he could hold me. He was pleasantly warm, I turned my head so I could look up at him and noticed his cheeks were ruddy too. Every time I looked at him, I found him more and more handsome, but I knew that it wasn't his good looks that intrigued me, it was all of him. He was full of stories about all his crazy adventures but he was also the humblest guy I had ever met in my life. Even if he could have had anything, he enjoyed the simple things in life, just like me, and to me that was fascinating.

He pushed some locks of hair back behind my earlobe and started stroking it. His hands moved perfectly, with the right amount of pressure, from my temple to the ends of my long hair. I closed my eyes and totally got lost in the moment. He suddenly stopped and I opened my eyes to find his fixed gaze on me. His face got closer to mine as he sweetly kissed my jaw. For some reason, his kiss, his mouth next to my ear and his soft, hot breath on my neck , sent a shiver down my spine. A good shiver.

"I think Lou's got it all figured out already" he chuckled and I immediately knew he was talking about our little immature secret

"We didn't even last a week Harry" I cried ironically, "we're not good actors"

"Speak for yourself" he smirked and I stood up, took a cushion from the couch we were sitting on and threw it at him. He was taken by surprise when the pillow hit him him right on the face. I obviously bursted out laughing, but my laughter was so loud that I probably woke the hotel up. I didn't know why but I couldn't stop giggling and, since it was pretty late, he put his hand on my mouth to try to silence me. I bit his palm and I could tell he was completely shocked by my behavior but started laughing with me.

"You're something else Jade Evans" he said in between our laughs.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was already 3 am. It was real that time flew when you were having a good time.

"Shit Harry" I suddenly realized something, "I still need to pack and we leave in four hours" I said as he put his hands on his forehead and pretended to be desperate so I gave him the middle finger. He threw his head back laughing and then stood up and walked towards the bedroom. I followed him and I obviously admired his back. He was handsome even from that point of view. He walked towards a chair where a lot of my clothes were piled up on and started putting them on the bed as I began folding them. Just as I was thanking God because he hadn't found anything embarrassing, he turned around smirking. I looked at his hands and noticed a sexy Victoria's Secret lace black bustier I had to worn a few days before under a dress on stage. I felt my cheeks turning red. He was definitely enjoying my abashment and kept staring at me, but didn't say anything. He licked his lips, looked me top to bottom,

"I think red would suit you even better than black" he huskily said, "but I will not complain".

------

Writer's note:

I'm back guys, I'm sorry if you had to wait for this update but I've been pretty busy because of uni. Anyways thanks for reading this chapter! Make sure to let me know what you thought of it and if you liked it please vote :)

I hope you have an amazing day x