94. Perfect

April 26th 2017, Paris 

"Good morning, love," Harry said as he realized I was already up and sat at the desk, replying to some e-mails. Yes, for once I had woken up before him and had enjoyed looking at my boyfriend sleeping (was it creepy? Probably). Ever since the early times, sleepy Harry was one of my favorites. He was very peaceful and cute and all I wanted to do was to cuddle him and keep him in my arms forever.

"What did you do to your hair and when did it happen?" he asked as soon as he was awake enough to bring to focus the weird color,

"I dyed it this morning," I lied, to see his reaction,

"I like it," he giggled, "did you do it yourself?"

"Yes... I'm talented, aren't I?" I smirked,

"I'm actually surprised since you're shit at coloring and stuff," he burst out laughing,

"Hey!" I laughed too, "why are you even meaner when you've just woken up?" I pouted

"You know... pink suits you," he smiled,

"Well, thank you," I stood up and went to lay next to him, "but it's gonna vanish as soon as I wash it,"

"I knew it!" he rolled his eyes, "you're not crazy enough to permanently dye your hair pink,"

"Oh shut up, I would do it..." I said and he raised his eyebrow and stared at me as if I had told the biggest lie ever, "okay, maybe I wouldn't do it," I admitted, only making him laugh more,

"What are the plans for today?" he took my hand and placed a kiss on it,

"I did my researches yesterday night while I was waiting for your performance and I have written the whole schedule on my phone," I said, "first thing first, we're going out to have breakfast so go and have a shower while I get ready,"

"Can we cuddle first?" he asked, before wrapping his arms around my waist and dragging me down over him. I laughed as I roughly landed on his stomach and he growled. I cozied up with him, I placed my head on his chest and, for some reason, hearing his heartbeat felt like the most precious thing in that moment. He kissed my forehead and started stroking my skin, making me feel as relaxed as I could get. We stayed in bed for a bit, not even talking, just enjoying the sound of our breaths.

"I had a bad dream last night," he suddenly said, "it was 2015 again, I had long hair and I was standing still alone in an empty boulevard... I stayed there for a while until some people I reckon were fans started emerging from far away and told me things I don't really remember but I knew I was hurt by them... then, for some reason, Zayn showed up and told me I was a mess... then you showed up and you were wearing the same clothes as the night in New York and you looked at me, you were crying and I couldn't move... I wanted to tell you everything but I just couldn't," he sighed, "waking up and seeing you there made realize that I don't think I've ever been happier than I am right now," he said, voice lower than usual, so I kissed his bare chest, "you're the best thing that ever happened to me, even better than my career,"

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me too," I smiled, "every day I wake up next to you I just can't believe I'm so lucky,"

"I'm even luckier," he kissed my forehead as my smile grew wider and wider.

After cuddling some more, we decided it was time to get ready otherwise we wouldn't be able to have breakfast and who would give French croissants up? We were, indeed, in France because Harry had had an interview the night before and we had decided to spend one more day in the city of love (hopeful that no one would find out). As I had told him, I had googled some non-touristic but still nice places to go and I was really excited because Paris was one of my favorite cities in the whole world.