93. 18

April 17th 2017, New York

"Love On Top: The Visual Album

"Love On Top: The Visual Album. Available NOW."  

"It's out!" I squealed as the clock hit midnight,

"It is!" Pat cheered, "and I've never been so relieved in my life!" 

My project had, indeed, just been released worldwide and, not only I was feeling extremely nervous, but I was also utterly excited about what was coming next. Luckily no one had been able to leak it, no one expected me to drop anything and, hopefully, the world was going to enjoy my little surprise. I immediately logged on Twitter and saw my fans who were awake freak-out. My mentions were going so crazy that my app crashed and, as much as I tried to re-open it, my phone wouldn't let me. I tried on Instagram and on my official website and it did the same so I just felt over the moon about everything. 

"You better go get some rest, Jade" Pat brought me back to reality, "tomorrow's going to be a huge day for you,"

"You're right, I will go... but I'm way too giddy," I laughed, before hugging him goodbye. I knew I wasn't going to be able to fall asleep, I was obviously very fired up since not only I had dropped an album out of the blue, but tomorrow I was also going to do a free concert for my fans and it was going to be streamed live on Youtube all over the world, which was something that no artist had ever done before. As I was driving through the streets of Manhattan, I thought of how much I had accomplished in so little time. Even if sometimes I felt like I didn't deserve it, everybody seemed to love me and I really didn't know why or what I had done to deserve it but, in that moment, all I felt was proud and overwhelmed. 

I turned the key to Harry's loft (that had kind of become mine too,) and surprisingly saw him comfortably laying on the couch while watching a video I knew too well on the TV. I hadn't shown him the visual album yet because I wanted it to be a surprise but I didn't expect him to be one of the firsts to actually see it. 

"Are you enjoying it?" I giggled as I took my boots off, before joining him on the leather couch, 

"I am, indeed" he nodded, "I really, really love the songs, the ideas behind the videos..." he smirked, "you're an amazing actress and he is too... and I don't really like the way he's touching you but..." he admitted but I only laughed at him, 

"I was thinking of you," I kissed his cheek, "every hour," I gently pushed him against the leather as his hands traveled down my waist, "every minute," I pecked his lips, "every second of it." 

Things got very heated real quick, as per usual since I couldn't control myself when it came to him, and having 1+1 as the background only made the situation even better. Even if I knew I had to rest for the concert, I couldn't resist him - I didn't want to resist him. Making love to him was blissful, it was a sort of unexplainable nirvana: an ultimate state of freedom, of absolute peace.