34. Sky and Sand

April 20th 2015, Noonu Atoll 

"This is paradise" I turned to Harry and grinned. We were on a boat, surrounded by crystal clear water, approaching our private villa suspended above the lagoon. It still felt surreal that we were in the Maldives and there were not enough words that could describe how incredibly happy I was.

"Mr. and Mrs. Styles," the skipper said as he was dropping the anchor, "we've arrived" he said, pointing at an unbelievably wooden villa. He helped us get out, took our luggage and lead us inside. We were welcomed by a woman that introduced herself as our private chef before the boy gave us a tour of the rooms. All of them opened onto the terraces, where the Jacuzzi, pool, sun deck, sunken bath and a dining gazebo were. The interiors were designed with natural materials and neutral colors with occasional ikat accents or animal prints and everything was really luxurious. 

On the main bed, there was a heart shape created using red rose petals with a "welcome" written inside and on the wooden table in front of it there was a bottle of Moët & Chandon Dom Perignon champagne, some chocolates and a bouquet of red roses. 

"You're crazy Harry Styles" I stated while I kept on staring at everything that surrounded us

"Do you like it?" he proudly smiled 

"I love it" I walked to him, "I can't thank you enough" I said, wrapping my arms around him and placing a kiss on his soft lips 

"Did you notice that the man called you Mrs. Styles?" he giggled 

"They probably think we're on our honeymoon" I chuckled

"And we'll let them think whatever they want" he smiled before kissing me again, "do you want to dive in?" he asked while nodding in the direction of the sea 

"You don't have to ask twice" I said, before opening my suitcase. I grabbed a pale pink bikini, stripped down and wore it

"I already like how this is going" Harry smirked as I turned around and I bursted out laughing at him. I started running towards the sea and jumped in. The water was unbelievable, like nothing that I had ever seen. It was so clear that I could see the seabed, the sand under me and all the fishes swimming around me. 

"Jade!" Harry yelled, "are you crazy? Sharks could have been there" 

"I'm sorry dad" I laughed, "come here, there are no sharks" I swam towards the house 

"Don't do that again, I fucking had a heart attack" he said and I smiled at his concern. He paranoidly started checking if there was any weird creature in the ocean and, when he felt sure, he dived in too

"We're matching again Harry" I laughed, noticing he was wearing pale pink swim trunks

"What a cute couple we make" he teased and pulled me closer to him

"We actually do" I kissed the tip of his nose and swam away 

"Don't go" he dramatically said, making me laugh. He followed me and I kept on swimming away until he pulled my legs, making me go underwater and almost choke on water. I hit him on his arm as soon as I was allowed to go back up and he just laughed at my clumsiness. We spent a lot of time swimming and being silly in the sea until we saw a real dogfish really close to us. Useless to say that, as soon as we realized what it was, we shat our pants and swam so fast that we almost died because we were out of breath. 

"Bloody hell" Harry cursed in between breaths, "I told you it was dangerous" 

"I didn't know you were so fearful babe" I chuckled, "you should've seen your face" I kept laughing as he shrugged. He, then, went laying on a pool chair, still breathing heavily, and took a sip out of one of the coconuts that had already been placed there for us. In the past few months, I had learnt that Harry loved being in the sun, he said he loved feeling the heat on his skin, and seeing him relax on that chair made me feel relaxed too. I went to sit between his legs and he expectedly pulled me closer to him. I had also learnt that he was a very cuddly and touchy person so he liked to have me as close as he could whenever he could (not that I was complaining). 

"What's the name of this island babe?" I asked, since I only knew that we were in the Maldives

"You don't wanna know it" he scratched his forehead and I gave him a questioning look, "I can't pronounce it" he shyly admitted and I smiled at his cuteness, "it's something like Nu-nu At-oll" he slowly said and I bursted out laughing

"We'll ask how we can pronounce it" I kept giggling, "I'm very good at languages" I said

"Really?" he surprisedly asked 

"Why do you sound so surprised?" I joked, "I can speak spanish and a bit of french and italian" I winked 

"Oui, non" he said, making me laugh even harder 

"You're so cute" I said, before turning around and placing a kiss on his toned belly. 

We stayed in the same position, wrapped around each other on that pool chair, both enjoying each other's company until the sun was setting. The atmosphere was magic and romantic and if I could have, I would have stayed like that forever. 

"Let's inaugurate the pool at sunset" I excitedly said 

"Go ahead, I'll join you in a minute" he kissed my cheek before standing up and walking inside. I decided to get inside and admire the horizon in front of me. I thought about what was happening to me and felt the luckiest girl alive, once again. It was crazy to think that I was the girl that Harry had chosen out of the billions that he could have had. He made me feel special with everything he did and I smiled at the thought. 

In the midst of silence, I heard a huge splash. I turned around and saw Harry proudly smiling, I smiled at him

"You've just missed the best cannonball ever" he said while he was wringing out his wet hair 

"Oh no" I teased, "I love it when your hair is wet and  slicked back" I licked my lips 

"You're weird" he said and I realized from his grin that he liked it a lot when I complimented him.

We watched the sunset from the edge of the pool and, as the sun slowly disappeared in front of us, we decided to go get ready for dinner. While I was taking a shower, he ordered our dinner because we had agreed that, since it was our first night, we were going to eat inside. I wore one of Harry's t-shirt that actually fit me like a dress and waited for him while he was taking a shower too. 

"Why do my clothes fit you better than they fit me?" he appeared from the door and took a seat next to me

"Can't help it, I'm perfect" I swished my wet hair and he bursted out laughing, "don't laugh Harold, I am" I giggled 

"I won't argue with that" he winked before checking his phone. As the screen lit up, he smiled and I involuntarely frowned, wanting to know what he was smiling at, 

"By the way" he said, "look at my new lock screen" he turned his iPhone around and I smiled at the picture. It was me in the pool at sunset. He had taken it  without me even realizing and it was beautiful, even moreso now that it was the wallpaper of his phone. 

---------------------------------------

Writer's note:

Thank you for reading this long chapter! Let me know your thoughts and, if you liked it, make sure to vote and comment please :)

Hope you have an amazing day x