87. XO

March 3rd 2017, Paradise Island 

"I can't believe we're really in the Maldives" Jack squealed as we were being walked towards our room, "I can't thank you enough for this!"

"Don't worry about it, sweetcheeks" I smiled, "I've brought you here because I'm recording the video for one of your favorites songs out of the album," I explained, "and I needed some support since it's the first one I record for this project"

"What?" he raised his voice in excitement, "which song?" 

"Baby, love me lights out" I sang out

"Yes, yes, yes!" he squealed, "what's the plan for this whole project?" 

"Okay..." I said, "the first song on the album is Sandcastles, the whole project opens up with me singing the song and playing the piano in my flat in London... at the end of the song, I will stand up and walk through the streets of the city until I reach the destination: the boy's flat. I insecurely ring the bell, he opens the door and let me come inside. We have a conversation, we sort things out, he explains his point of view just like Harry did and then we transition to All Night. The music video for the song basically shows the first stages of a relationship, when everything is nice and romantic, you have a lot of sex," I giggled, "you're simply over the moon so we're just going to show little pieces of their dates, their nights, the gifts they exchange and stuff... then, at the end of it, I say 'how I miss you, my love', take his hand and lead him towards a theatre, where I perform Love On Top with my dancers, for him. At the end of it, we exit the venue and paparazzi start following us, so, in the car, we have this conversation where he shows his insecurities about our world, and I reassure him by telling him that we're worth it because I love him and have loved him from the very first moment my eyes laid on him. Then Hello starts and throughout the song, I'll show the very first memories I have of Harry and me. Then, after that, he surprisingly drives us to the airport and he tells me we're going somewhere special. On our jet, End Of Time starts and there's this whole sexy dance I'll do for him while we're flying there. Then, for the XO video, the main setting is going to be this beach... everything's going to be centered on my first real vacation with Harry back in 2015... it was one of my favorite things we got to do together... so I wanted to remember it. The video ends on a boat, where he gives me a ring, so I start singing 1+1. The visual of this video is very simple: we have scenes where I simply sing the song with my face covered in glitter, scenes where I slow dance with him on the boat, followed by a non-explicit sex scene," I continued, "then, we go back to London and there's this acting scene, where we finally show the boy's point of view and his life... we didn't make him a singer because we don't want everyone to say it's about Harry, but he's some kind of celebrity anyways... and before Remedy starts, he just breaks down because he thinks it's not worth it anymore. The video of Smash Into You is the last one with the boy so I want to make it special by highlighting every little detail I love about Harry. Then, to finish everything, the video for Sweetest Devotion is going to the simplest: it's just going to be my face with a natural make-up, singing the song"

"Wow! I think this is the coolest thing an artist has done in a while, Jay" he proudly smiled at me, "I can't believe I'm friends with such a talented girl, I'm proud of you" he said, and I just hugged him. 

"Jade, we're already setting the cameras and the makeup artist is waiting for you by the beach," Pat interrupted us, "we only have three days here so we need to hurry"

"Why's he so stressed about this?" Jack whispered in my ear, making me shrug, 

"Oh, and I'm glad to finally introduce to you Grant, the actor we've chosen for this music videos," Pat said before a tall, fit guy with brown hair and blue eyes walked in. He smiled at me, before putting his hand out, "nice to finally meet you, I'm a big fan of your music,"