26. Conquer The World

March 13th 2015, Bangkok

"Let's get smashed" Louis yelled as we arrived at the party held in the pool's hotel. I had been dragged there by Louis and Zayn for some weird reason. Louis had been acting weird for a few days and I had only agreed on going with them because I wanted to be there for him in case of need. We immediately headed to the bar and the two boys ordered some shots. I didn't really feel like drinking, especially because I had plans to go to a club with Harry, Niall, Liam and Gemma that night, so I only downed one of them.

Soon the two boys started wandering around, leaving me behind on a deck chair. I looked around and observed the people around me. Some were snogging, some were drinking, some were dancing and some swimming. I didn't feel like I belonged there, especially since I was alone, so I decided to leave. I wandered around looking for the boys and found Zayn laying with a girl, I eyeballed him and told him I was going to join the girls in Lou's room. He didn't even look at me and quickly nodded, making me feel like I was interrupting something, so I walked away.

I entered Lou's room and was welcomed by the cutest view ever: Lux sitting on Harry's lap, playing with him. The girls, on the contrary, were already getting ready for the night and Lou, who was going to stay back at the hotel with her daughter, was laying on her bed.

"Guys I think Zayn's gonna cheat on Perrie" I announced

"What?" Lou, Lottie and Gemma all screamed in unison

"He was laying with a girl on a beach chair and they were pretty close" I shrugged, "he's been acting weird since we're back on tour, hasn't he?" I said and Harry unconsciously started coughing nervously. We all turned to him, aware he knew something, but he didn't dare looking at us and kept playing with Lux, who was oblivious of what was going on in that room.

"Harold?" Gemma said

"What?" he briefly looked at her before

"You're not telling us something" Lou intervened

"He's just undecided about... uhm... something..." he looked down, "I don't really wanna talk about it" he stuttered and Lou changed the subject, letting it go. I couldn't help but feel curious though, especially because of the way Harry had reacted. He looked very upset and it made me sad, also because he didn't want to talk about it.

I started to get ready for the club, deciding to do my makeup first. I had learnt a lot of things about it throughout those months and I could actually make do with the products I had, but I still did something really simple. I decided to wear a red lipstick, since it had become like a distinctive sign for me, and a bit of mascara. I left my hair natural and wore a white summer dress. As soon as I finished I looked at Harry and noticed he had changed clothes, he was wearing a simple white t-shirt, his usual black skinny jeans and his boots. He was eyeing me up and down while biting his lower lip. I gave him a questioning look but he didn't really notice it. Since Lottie and Gemma had been ready for a while and they were taking selfies together, I decided to walk towards him.

"I love it when you wear red lipstick" he licked his lips, "red really does suit you... I knew it" he lowered his voice and smirked. I bit my lips, knowing it would provoke him, but luckily we were interrupted, or it would have been hard to stop ourselves,

"Are you guys ready?" Gemma asked and Harry nodded. We left the room and joined Niall and Liam in the hall.

"You look stunning girls" Niall said as soon as he saw us in the hall

"Thank you Niall" Harry joked

"You always look handsome Harry, I don't have to repeat it every time I see you" he answered and we all bursted out laughing, before leaving for the club.