32. I Love You

April 17th 2015, Los Angeles

"Welcome to Los Angeles baby" Harry said as he opened his house door. I felt his strong arms wrap around me to trap me into him as he leaned down a little. He squeezed me very gently. I smiled as I melted into him, feeling my body mold into his. I felt him lean his head onto mine pulling me in closer, if that was even possible. As we pulled apart from each other, I looked into his eyes, they were sparkling. His smile could light up the room, "make yourself at home" he said while grinning.

I had a week off and I had decided to join Harry in the city of stars. I had never been there so I felt excited to finally be able to visit it. Harry had been really kind, as usual, and offered me a place to stay so I was even more excited to spend the whole week with him.

"I'm so excited" I grinned at him and he smiled back, flashing those beautiful dimples before showing me all the rooms. His American villa was even cooler than his English ones. It was located on a hill and it was a huge, kind of isolated, three floors uber-modern house. On the first floor, there was the kitchen, with silver travertine floors, granite countertops, and a spacious center work island, and the living room, that looked like a cozy home theater. On the pavement of the latter, there was a leopard-print carpet that made me smile since it very expectable from Mr. Harry Styles. The living room had direct access to the amazing outside lounge and pool. What left me mesmerized was the view that stretched from the skyline of Downtown LA to the Ocean. On the second floor, there were a few rooms for friends and guests, a gym and a little "music room", with a piano and a few guitars. The third floor was kind of like his private one, his bedroom was, indeed, there. It was modern yet vintage and very simple, it had oak floors and a disappearing wall of glass right in front of his bed that lead a deck with a spectacular view. The bathroom was connected to it and was very cool, he had glass shower with a rainfall showerhead and a soaking tub with a bit of a view. I was literally speechless at the beauty of this house.

"It's very beautiful" I smiled, "thank you for letting me stay here"

"I'm glad you like it" he pulled me towards him and kissed my cheek, "I missed you"

"I missed you too" I leaned on his shoulder, "and I'm very excited to spend this week with you"

"Are you tired?" he asked as he looked at his clock

"Excitement surpasses jet-lag" I giggled

"If I had known you'd be so excited to spend some time with me, I wouldn't have invited you" he snorted teasingly

"Honey, it has nothing to do with you" I snorted too, "I'm in Los Angeles baby" I yelled and he bursted out laughing, "I even started singing Party in the USA when the plane landed" I admitted, making him laugh even more

"You're one of a kind" he shook his head and grinned.

We decided to chill for a while by the pool before cooking some dinner. As I was laying on a pool chair, I stared at Harry and felt the luckiest girl in the planet. He was on the chair next to mine, he had his eyes closed, he was shirtless and had his arms crossed and laying on his cute belly. The sun was kissing him and he looked like a prince. In that moment I realized something: I had fallen for him... hard. I loved his emerald green eyes, his pink lips, his dimples, his hair his slow and slurred pronunciation, his raspy voice, the sound of his laughter, his style, his tattoos, his obsession for photograph, his taste in music. I loved how good, genuine, kind, generous, beautiful, loving, respectful and wonderful he was. I love how polite he was. I loved how he never badmouthed about someone, how he never degraded anyone... even if they were awful to him. He just had the power to make me feel so much better, the power to make me smile with no reason. He had became my downfall and I couldn't live without him.... Nothing could make me happier and nothing could make me sadder than him. Nobody understood me like he did and as much as I tried, I couldn't get him out of my head. For him I was willing to break the rules.